Photoperiod First grow - Need help

...5.7 isn't a red alert, but does need correcting,... well, now it's done! ...hopefully you have fixed 2 for 1 here! Keep on the nutes, lower level, until you're about a week out, then nothing but water for several days,....

LOL @Waira no going back now. I'm so close to finish I assumed I needed to correct things quickly and after reading your posts I thought I was to flush. Hope that was the right call. Will stay on low level nutes till 1 week out, thanks again for your help it's much appreciated! Hopefully the next photo I post will be harvest day, cheers

OK, I'm glad to report my first grow has been harvested, hung, and now put into jars.

What an adventure this one was, I think I made every mistake in the book along the way. There is no way I would have made it to jars without the help of all of you in this thread, with a special shout out to @Waira. Your help was immensely appreciated to say the least.

I ended up with just shy of 600g dry off the large mother plant and her 4 clones.

I also got 16oz wet of high quality trim in my freezer just waiting for an opportunity to be transformed into something delicious. It literally took me 2 full days to wet trim everything. I knew it would be a lot of work and it was.

The smell is still quite fresh and green however you definitely can notice that familiar lemony haze aroma when the buds are handled. It's not super dank but it is nice. You also get a bit of that almond extract type note I pickup in some CBD strains. The buds were super dense when trimming however they dried a bit fluffier than I was expecting. I'm not sure what to do to end up with those dense nugs I often used to buy so that's something I need to work on.

Here's some shots of everything drying in the tent.

SSHCBDHARVESTA.jpg

SSHCBDHARVESTC.jpg

SSHCBDHARVESTB.jpg
SSHCBDHARVESTD.jpg

Green House Seeds - Super Silver Haze CBD - Photoperiod

SSHCBDDRIEDBUD.jpg

Thanks so much. While I don't want to ever go through the copious amount of problems I had with this grow it was a great learning experience and I'm thrilled I stuck it out.

Its the adaption to issues and the foresight to avoid them in subsequent runs that will make you a better grower as time progresses!

"You will learn more from your failures, than you will from your successes."

:d5: Way to grind it out Mav'! :headbang:.... you're welcome mate, glad to see a happy ending- :eek1: :hump: ....:rofl:...:slap:

Back