First grow - how are they looking?

Oh, one more question - I am going to start feeding them tomorrow with a light feed of the General Hydroponics trio + CalMag to an EC of 400 using distilled water. Do you think this is a reasonable thing to do?

Ive subbed to your thread bro so I'll check in as u update and happy to advise where I can.. feeding now will be fine.. can't comment on your nutes as I've never used them and have never measured ppm/EC/pH so can't comment there at all.. hopefully someone more scientific can jump in.. I use tap water left out for 24 hours and AN pH perfect base nutes which thankfully have always kept pH in check :thumbsup: :smoking:

Half way through day 7 - fed them 80ml of distilled water again today. The Fat Bananas (top left, bottom left) seem to have slowed down a bit, but the Quick Ones are flying with their second set of leaves though. If you look closely you can see 4 tiny leaves appearing from them!

Tomorrow will be their first nute feed!

Attachments

• EOD-7.jpg
    EOD-7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 54
So a bit of advice needed: I am going to give the girls their first feed today but I was wondering about the amount of water I should be giving them?

Over the last 7 days I have been upping the water amount slightly from 50ml - 80/120ml, however this was pure distilled water so the EC isn't affected - I have also not had any runoff due to the small amounts.

However, when adding nutes I have read extensively and understand that this will raise the salinity of the coco, which could contribute towards nute burn/lockout - something I heavily want to avoid and especially so as they are young and delicate. Should I still be upping the amount to say 200ml, or would this be the point where I should feed with a large amount of nute solution (using distilled water + GH trio and CalMag) where I get 10-20% runoff?

@Smoking Frog or anyone else able to lend a piece of advice here? :smoking:

I'm a pure soil man matey.. no idea when it comes to Coco unfortunately!! I'm sure someone will jump in and advise.

Half way through day 8! Fat Bananas seem to have slowed down a bit, but the Quick Ones are living up to their name and are flying again!

Attachments

• EOD-8.jpg
    EOD-8.jpg
    1,001.4 KB · Views: 47
Half way through day 8! Fat Bananas seem to have slowed down a bit, but the Quick Ones are living up to their name and are flying again!

Still lookin super healthy to me m8 :thumbsup: :jointman:

Theyve def been happy with that 450ml :smoking:

Half way through day 10! Ladies are still popping fast :smoking:

Fed them ~250ml of EC 400 today. Made a bad judgement call in forgetting to check the pH of the nute solution first - came out at 6.7 so hoping they will be ok tomorrow!

Top right Quick One is looking a tiny bit mutated I believe with the new node attaching to the old leaf, but let's see how that goes!

Attachments

• EOD-10.jpg
    EOD-10.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
Half way through day 11 - how are they looking @hope2grow. Are they on par for what their growth should be at this stage?

Fed them 300ml of EC 480 solution today - pHed to 5.88!

Attachments

• EOD-11.jpg
    EOD-11.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
Back