First grow - how are they looking?

So I managed to get the 2 strongest transplanted today and here they are:

It's looking a bit tight already, but we'll see how we go! Half way through day 12.

I gave them all a feed of ~300ml 550 EC 5.91pH. Fed the transplanted plants right after they went in!

Attachments

• EOD-12.jpg
    EOD-12.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:
So I managed to get the 2 strongest transplanted today and here they are:

It's looking a bit tight already, but we'll see how we go! Half way through day 12.

I gave them all a feed of ~300ml 550 EC 5.91pH. Fed the transplanted plants right after they went in!

Good job matey :thumbsup:

Half way through day 13 now - transplants seem to be holding up ok!

I fed them all ~450-500ml of EC 620 pH 6.01 solution today - lets see how they are tomorrow!

Considering a SOG for my setup - do you guys think this would be wise? I need to research it more before I go full force, but I was wondering if this is an option...

Tomorrow is officially day 14 - can I expect to see even quicker growth now that roots have established themselves? (especially so in the smaller potted girls).

Also, I want to switch to a veg light cycle soon of 20/4 - should I started this tomorrow/end of week 2?

Attachments

• ALL.jpg
    ALL.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • FB-1.jpg
    FB-1.jpg
    893.2 KB · Views: 43
  • FB-2.jpg
    FB-2.jpg
    843 KB · Views: 41
  • QO-1.jpg
    QO-1.jpg
    1,005.1 KB · Views: 36
  • QO-2.jpg
    QO-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
there looking, decent bro, you will see explosive growth ramping up any time now also what do you mean by veg cycle i run mine 18/6 from start to finish some others run there lights longer but i don't see much point just my opinion mind

Half way through day 13 now - transplants seem to be holding up ok!

I fed them all ~450-500ml of EC 620 pH 6.01 solution today - lets see how they are tomorrow!

Considering a SOG for my setup - do you guys think this would be wise? I need to research it more before I go full force, but I was wondering if this is an option...

Tomorrow is officially day 14 - can I expect to see even quicker growth now that roots have established themselves? (especially so in the smaller potted girls).

Also, I want to switch to a veg light cycle soon of 20/4 - should I started this tomorrow/end of week 2?
Looking like you have a little sea of green going already buddy. You won't be looking to fill any extra space in a week or two. Likely the opposite. Remember the dark times are important too.

18\6 all the way to the finish is what most people do.No harm done with 20\4.Wouldn't go less then 18.
Looking great ! They'll grow like crazy now!
You're gonna need more room...soon!

there looking, decent bro, you will see explosive growth ramping up any time now also what do you mean by veg cycle i run mine 18/6 from start to finish some others run there lights longer but i don't see much point just my opinion mind

Thanks man! So, from a lot of research online I found that the most common time for seedlings was an 18/6, and for veg it was 20/4. My question was aimed at when to switch between the two however from reading the rest of the replies, it seems like I could just keep on an 18/6 schedule!

Looking like you have a little sea of green going already buddy. You won't be looking to fill any extra space in a week or two. Likely the opposite. Remember the dark times are important too.

18\6 all the way to the finish is what most people do.No harm done with 20\4.Wouldn't go less then 18.
Looking great ! They'll grow like crazy now!
You're gonna need more room...soon!

Haha thanks! I can't wait to see some explosive growth happen soon. I am looking at new grow tents, but for now I may just come up with a homemade bow and push out the sides of the tent a bit more (whilst still retaining negative pressure). I think I should be able to get an extra 10cm on all sides in the middle. I guess we will see in the coming weeks how much of a difference that makes!

Took a few shots of the girls at lights on today!

First 5 are Fat Banana, and the rest are Quick One.

Attachments

• FB-1.jpg
    FB-1.jpg
    719.9 KB · Views: 32
  • FB-2.jpg
    FB-2.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 33
  • FB-3.jpg
    FB-3.jpg
    546.8 KB · Views: 34
  • FB-4.jpg
    FB-4.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 34
  • FB-5.jpg
    FB-5.jpg
    471.2 KB · Views: 28
  • QO-1.jpg
    QO-1.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 36
  • QO-2.jpg
    QO-2.jpg
    547 KB · Views: 35
  • QO-3.jpg
    QO-3.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 32
  • QO-4.jpg
    QO-4.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 32
  • QO-5.jpg
    QO-5.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 33
  • QO-6.jpg
    QO-6.jpg
    525.5 KB · Views: 29
  • QO-7.jpg
    QO-7.jpg
    511.1 KB · Views: 28
@St. Tom I was wondering if I could get a bit of clarification on something: my runoff EC is quite low compared to my inflow EC. I measured the EC from last night just before their feed today and it came out at ~130 EC compared to the 620 EC that went in. Along with 7.75pH compared to the 6.01pH I fed them. Should I be concerned or is this a sign that the girls are sucking up all the nutrients?

Gave them a feed today of 740 EC and they are looking pretty nice!

Back