First grow - how are they looking?

Coming up to halfway through day 14!

Attachments

• EOD-14.jpg
    EOD-14.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
Not sure they could look any better or any healthier at this stage M8.. keep doin what your doin.. beautiful little ladies :thumbsup: :jointman: :d5:

Thanks man! Still concerned about my runoff EC though. For the smaller pots it's fine as the runoff EC is just under the inflow EC, but for the larger pots the runoff EC is soooo much lower than the inflow EC. :/

Thanks man! Still concerned about my runoff EC though. For the smaller pots it's fine as the runoff EC is just under the inflow EC, but for the larger pots the runoff EC is soooo much lower than the inflow EC. :/

You have someone helping you with that brother yea?? I'm a pure muck man as you know.. I've never measured EC/ppm/pH so it's a bit like a science exam for me all that stuff lol going by how the girls look you have no worries.. I'm sure some of the coco peeps will chime in soon in the EC query :thumbsup:

@St. Tom @Waira hey guys - I hope you don't mind me pinging you!

Still concerned about my runoff EC though. For the smaller pots it's fine as the runoff EC is just under the inflow EC, but for the larger pots the runoff EC is soooo much lower than the inflow EC.

To summarise:

0.5L inflow EC: ~740
0.5L runoff EC: ~650 - 720

11L inflow EC: ~740
11L runoff EC: ~130 - 140 (much lower!)

Can you shed any light on the issue above? :d5:

waira will give you better advice but i don't feel you need to check your runoff unless you have issues and your girls look great

oh i wish my first attempt goes as smoothly as this guys was going to use coco but been highly recommended fox farms ocean forrest for begginer like myself.if anyone could help i have thread posted if you wouldnt mind taking a look it would be muchh appreciated <3

It's been a few days since my last update - life got hectic! Thought I'd post a quick update with how my girls are getting on.

Day 19 today - I've gotten them up to 1083 EC in their feed and they seem to still be liking it. I might push it a bit further, but I don't want to overfeed.

Had a bit of an issue with my exhaust fan not pulling out enough air so the tent got hotter and more humid than I'd like for a brief time. Thought it was my fan at first but then diagnosed it to be a carbon filter issue - I have been using a humidifier in quite a small space, and with unfiltered water (rookie mistake) so the carbon filter sock became clogged with mineral deposits from the misted water below. Managed to get the sock taken off, hand washed and dried pretty quickly so that issue got solved luckily!

Started LST today. I did try initially a couple days ago, but then decided to let them grow a couple days more until I committed haha.

How're they looking?

Attachments

• FB-side.jpg
    FB-side.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 45
  • FB-top.jpg
    FB-top.jpg
    601.1 KB · Views: 47
  • QO-closeup.jpg
    QO-closeup.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 46
  • QO-side-2.jpg