New Grower First grow ever

I'm wondering that maybe they need more food... maybe the dispersible tablets are gone now ?
Lol ?

Sure. Wasn't sure about posting external product links...

Ok, so from that it looks like the part 1 is organic, however the ingredients listed on part 2 and 3 are definitely salt nutes.

Are these 3 things the only nutes you're giving? Have you been checking PH at all? Bloom nutes in particular can cause super crazy ph swings (at least, I know the FF bloom nute does) and doubling up could potentially throw your ph out of whack as well. I'm assuming you've been dissolving the parts 2 and 3 into water based on the application instructions listed on their site?

Tagging in @Bruce Campbell re nute values.
@snerval, does the packaging have a Guaranteed Analysis listed on the back? If so can you post pictures of that?

Ok, so from that it looks like the part 1 is organic, however the ingredients listed on part 2 and 3 are definitely salt nutes.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. I thought all was organic.
Well, next time I have to find all organic brand.

Are these 3 things the only nutes you're giving? Have you been checking PH at all? Bloom nutes in particular can cause super crazy ph swings (at least, I know the FF bloom nute does) and doubling up could potentially throw your ph out of whack as well. I'm assuming you've been dissolving the parts 2 and 3 into water based on the application instructions listed on their site?

Yes that is all.
PH is at 6.7.
Yes that was my mistake I think. Shouldn't have doubled.
Yes, as described.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that. I thought all was organic.
Well, next time I have to find all organic brand.
If you're growing organic, I'd highly recommend looking into a living soil type application. @WildBill @pop22 @dankstyle J and @Tom Bombadil are all organic peeps (I think) and should be able to help with that!

@Suki813 They just have the same data on the back of the packet, same that posted above.
Also a compliance reference
IMG_3466.JPG

IMG_3467.JPG

How many days overall are you?

Symptom-wise, it looks almost like low Fe or Zn. That can be aggravated by high P and/or high pH. On its own, I think it takes about 7-9 weeks to show up. In that case, it's more of a "address next grow" since it was something you were missing the entire time.

Otherwise, you're at the mercy of their slow-release / tablet feed program. I'd maybe just skip the tablet the next time you feed and see if it evens out. I'd also check the soil pH if you're able - but without a soil pH probe, you need to rely on a slurry or pour-thru test (which can be tricky to do and interpret correctly).

Back