New Grower First grow ever

Congrats on getting your first plants across the finish line! Can’t remember what your genetics were on this grow, but I’m a bit surprised to hear that your flower is weak. Hell, I absolutely blew nutrients on my first two grows, but the cannabis has all been plenty strong. I credit genetics.

@St. Tom, not sure who to alert but this fellow grower has made it through his first grow journal.I believe that results in a shiny badge?
Think it's @420Forever and needs dry weights if he wants the badge.

So I thought I should post my results...

Well, it's been an interesting journey... as I said, my main goal was to manage not to kill the plants lol !
In that I succeeded, the 4 girls lived, and I was able to harvest.

BUT :
For a reason I understand now, the THC level in all 4 plants is very, very weak.
I mean, I gave up trying to vape royal jack, royal AK and royal dwarf (they will end in my everyday cooking, after all cannabis is a super food ^^).
Only amnesia haze seems to give me a small high, but really it's nothing near what I'm used to uptake, let alone getting a powerful med...

If think that the reason is because I underfed them.
Poor girls were eager to grow, and the human idiot starved them, not to death obviously, but enough for them not being able to develop fully and correctly.

It was a very disappointing feeling, to not understand why I barely feel anything vaping them.

Thanks to AFN and the help and advices I got here, I understand that my path is probably the organic one. Soil.
This is what I'm attracted to, so much I've already started to compost organic parts in my garden :)
I have a million questions about growing in soil, I know a lot of members here are doing it, so I will post specific questions in the future.

I will not post how much dry harvest I got.
Maybe after a next grow if I manage to properly grow some plants I'll pretend to be part of the cultivator club...

View attachment 1403709

View attachment 1403710

View attachment 1403711

View attachment 1403712

View attachment 1403713

View attachment 1403714
View attachment 1403715

View attachment 1403716

View attachment 1403717

View attachment 1403718

Happy new year, happy growing to you all !

plz post ur dry weightz (cat hairz don't count ;) ), so me can give u a shiny lil badge & secret decoder ring :thumbsup: ppp

Congrats on getting your first plants across the finish line! Can’t remember what your genetics were on this grow, but I’m a bit surprised to hear that your flower is weak. Hell, I absolutely blew nutrients on my first two grows, but the cannabis has all been plenty strong. I credit genetics.

Thank you !
I started with RQS from Spain, thinking it is more convenient for me as I live in Europe.
If the problem is bad genetics, it's really a problem, and maybe I should ask them for an explanation.

plz post ur dry weightz (cat hairz don't count ;) ), so me can give u a shiny lil badge & secret decoder ring :thumbsup: ppp

I was so sad and disappointed about the weakness of my weed that I didn't bother to weight it.
As I said above maybe next time, if I manage to produce proper cannabis.

I was so sad and disappointed about the weakness of my weed that I didn't bother to weight it.
As I said above maybe next time, if I manage to produce proper cannabis.

hmmm...well, it'z up to u :shrug: however, the fact remainz that u did successfully grow & bring 4 plantz to harvest, so u've been given a shiny lil "1st completed grow" badge regardless :thumbsup: u can display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) Happee New Year & best of luck on ur next grow :goodluck: ppp

hmmm...well, it'z up to u :shrug: however, the fact remainz that u did successfully grow & bring 4 plantz to harvest, so u've been given a shiny lil "1st completed grow" badge regardless :thumbsup: u can display it under ur name by goin to profile > badgez & clickin the lil megaphone icon beside it ;) Happee New Year & best of luck on ur next grow :goodluck: ppp

Thanks for the rep and the badge !

@St. Tom Thanks for the rep, however I'm not glad at all about this first harvest, as I said the THC level is very low in each plant...

Thanks for the rep and the badge !

@St. Tom beat me to the badge, lol, so thank him instead...i jus explained how to display it is all ;) we'll def getcha into the club on ur next grow, cuz i know u'll kill it :thumbsup: (no pun intended :rofl: :biggrin: ) ppp

@St. Tom Thanks for the rep, however I'm not glad at all about this first harvest, as I said the THC level is very low in each plant...
its still a massive achievement bro also the first grow I ever done on autoflowers was a royal queen seeds and quality-wise it wasn't strong but the next one I grew some fastbuds girl scout cookies and wow was that a big improvement

its still a massive achievement bro also the first grow I ever done on autoflowers was a royal queen seeds and quality-wise it wasn't strong but the next one I grew some fastbuds girl scout cookies and wow was that a big improvement

Wow so you too had a bad experience with RQS... I'm gonna write them my thoughts lol !
Thanks for the info about fastbuds, I think I may try for my next grow.

Back