Outdoor First grow - Crystal Candy autos

Morning fellow AFN-ers :biggrin:

I'll jump straight into the photos today :
View attachment 931296
This is Crystal Candy 1, 46 days old and 29" tall, packing on the bud more every day. She smells lovely, a really fresh, fruity melon aroma. Not much else to report really i'm just waiting for her to be ready for harvest now. Another two weeks from today would put her at 4 days over Sweet Seeds' 8 weeks timeline for this strain, i think she'll be almost there by then. Predicting a day 63-65 chop for her :woohoo1:
View attachment 931297 Main cola for CC1, chunking up nicely now.
View attachment 931298 A light dusting of frost over one of the buds.
View attachment 931299
One thing that annoyed me a little the other morning was finding this slight damage to a couple of buds. It looks like all the pistils have been eaten on the top, the calyxes themselves are intact though. I suspect grasshoppers/crickets, i even found a giant one lurking on the Liberty Haze the other day (promptly squished it) but not much i can do about it at this point as i can't use the insecticide spray i have on buds. I think i might invest in a mosquito net for next time and either make an enclosure for the plants or just chuck it over them at night.

View attachment 931300
This is Crystal Candy 2, 38 days old and 25" tall. She doesn't seem to have quite the bulk of buds that CC1 did last week, but still is no slouch. Also smells wonderful:woohoo:
View attachment 931301 CC2 Top growth.
View attachment 931302 Top bud from CC2.
View attachment 931303 Some other buds nestled further down on CC2.
View attachment 931304
And finally a pic of the Liberty Haze photo, standing 63" tall today. Judging by day length i think this one will probably start flowering around the end of July/beginning of August. It stinks to high heaven, got a really powerful odour.

All in all i'm pretty happy with how things are going at this point :smiley1:

More on Friday :note:
:greenthumb: Looking stellar! :d5: :headbang:

All looks fantastic bro......as you havent grown auto's before....I think you will be surprised how much work Rudy's do in the last 2 weeks....I always am...I always think they look like a small harvest and then :poof::poof::poof::poof:.....buds get fat real quick lol....great to watch.....loving your gro bro:smiley1:

@Patalian beautiful healthy looking plants mate good job

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Thanks man :woohoo1:

All looks fantastic bro......as you havent grown auto's before....I think you will be surprised how much work Rudy's do in the last 2 weeks....I always am...I always think they look like a small harvest and then :poof::poof::poof::poof:.....buds get fat real quick lol....great to watch.....loving your gro bro:smiley1:

Nice one bro! Good to know :d5:

Just a small update with a few pics today :

IMG_20180721_120628.jpg

Crystal Candy 1
IMG_20180721_120643.jpg

Crystal Candy 2
IMG_20180721_120900.jpg

This is the bud which had its pistils eaten last week, looks to be repairing itself just fine :biggrin:
IMG_20180721_120839.jpg
IMG_20180721_120824.jpg

These two images are CC2 buds, not as big as CC1 but look a bit more sparkly
IMG_20180721_120810.jpg
IMG_20180721_120717.jpg

Couple of CC1 bud pics.

Cheers for stopping by guys, more on tuesday :vibe:

Back