Grow Room First grow Crop King White Widow Auto (with Pics)

Thanks a lot for the replies. I’ll post more as they come along. Maybe start a grow journal. I’ve done some reading on your grow Garage and my plants are definitely nowhere near the size yours were at two weeks. The 21st will be 3. I’ll post a pic of how they’re doing then.

Again thanks a bunch.

Thanks a lot for the replies. I’ll post more as they come along. Maybe start a grow journal. I’ve done some reading on your grow Garage and my plants are definitely nowhere near the size yours were at two weeks. The 21st will be 3. I’ll post a pic of how they’re doing then.

Again thanks a bunch.
Start feeding, soil will retain nutrients coco doesn't so they only eat when you feed them. Also coco uses more calmag so make sure you have it.

Just finished growing a cks White Widow Auto. I have a journal going if you want to check the plant out and compare to yours. Awesome strain though, it’s been curing for 3 weeks now and is very smooth, yet hits like a truck. You will enjoy it!
2c2c43a2bd37dd5cf03c30ccacc360fa.jpg
dbdccb978ab5f10fd8be8f28ced8eb76.jpg

Easy smoking! [emoji869]
:pass:

Very cool! CKS White Widow was the first grow I ever did, and actually have my last seed from that pack flowering right now. They definitely are resilient as they have been able to live through all my screwups. My first grow was around an oz, but my latest one should be able to beat that no problem.

fc04d2f7c715834db57c7259e8820fcf.jpg

Good luck!

me jus found this thread & was wonderin how thingz turned out, if anybody involved readz this... :confused1: :thumbsup: ppp

Back