Grow Room First grow Crop King White Widow Auto (with Pics)

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I’m new to the forum and I’m needing some help with my first grow. They seem to be stunted or growing slowly because I’m on day 14 since first true set of leaves and they’re small. I think it could be me overwatering but I water every other day. I tried a little nutrient mix the beginning of week two and got tip burn on one of my babies. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

4x2x5 tent
2 Mars Hydro 300 watt led
5 gallon smart pots with 70/30 canna coco/perlite mix
Temps stay 75 to 85 ( it’s February temp and humidity is proving to be tough to control.)
Rh 40-60%
Ph down to 6.0

Last edited:
19256AA8-F832-4396-96A9-F7337F95943A.jpeg
BFC830B1-37F4-4C81-AB97-17D4FD0F72A5.jpeg

Day 7 for both

Hey bud, welcome to AFN my 1st grow was Crop King too. I did Early Miss and Northern lights, very good genetics. Almost impossible to over water in coco, coco doesnt retain water well so hard to overwater. You should be feeding them 3-5 times a day everyday, sometimes even more. You dont want to give them a ton everytime or just wasting nutrients. Not sure how much but go to the coco growing section should find it there. If only doing every other day could be why they're small. I would go down to 5.7-5.8 with ph, coco likes it more acidic. Only used coco once so no expert but with feeding 3-5 times a day they will get big, coco plants are normally bigger do to feeding constantly. Watch with your tent I have same size and was quickly overgrown. Need anything else just ask.

Right on. I’ll start feeding daily and up the frequency within a week or two. Thanks a bunch. I’m worried they won’t be to size in time. I thought autos start flowering from weeks 4 to 6 and I’m worried my ladies won’t be ready.

Just finished growing a cks White Widow Auto. I have a journal going if you want to check the plant out and compare to yours. Awesome strain though, it’s been curing for 3 weeks now and is very smooth, yet hits like a truck. You will enjoy it!
2c2c43a2bd37dd5cf03c30ccacc360fa.jpg
dbdccb978ab5f10fd8be8f28ced8eb76.jpg

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Right on. I’ll start feeding daily and up the frequency within a week or two. Thanks a bunch. I’m worried they won’t be to size in time. I thought autos start flowering from weeks 4 to 6 and I’m worried my ladies won’t be ready.
There is a lot that goes into when a plant flowers, environment, feed, training. I dont start with bloom nutrients until like day 35-42, all depends how she looks. Once bud sites start to shape like cotton balls if you havent started bloom you should. You can start sooner but your plants wont get as big as they could get. Some strains go over 100 days their veg is longer. Most fall in 4-6 weeks but not set in stone, each plant has different factors that affect it so keep that in mind. Fastbuds like everyone on site says 8-9 weeks but never had 1 under 11-12 weeks. The plant will tell you everything you need to know, just have to learn to understand and listen. That will come with time and mistakes.

Just finished growing a cks White Widow Auto. I have a journal going if you want to check the plant out and compare to yours. Awesome strain though, it’s been curing for 3 weeks now and is very smooth, yet hits like a truck. You will enjoy it!
2c2c43a2bd37dd5cf03c30ccacc360fa.jpg
dbdccb978ab5f10fd8be8f28ced8eb76.jpg

Easy smoking! [emoji869]
Nice bud, my Early Miss looked very similar but that has white widow in it so...

Nice bud, my Early Miss looked very similar but that has white widow in it so...

My Early Miss is finally getting the chop next week, 110 days old [emoji54][emoji24][emoji43]. Same purple leaf tips, smell is very similar too, only difference is it’s 3x the size of the white widow plant lol. Man I can’t wait to get the space back haha.

Easy smoking! [emoji869]

Back