Small update day 4.

We got splashdown!!

SODK X FSMO
B6F9Quo.jpg

Q8KNHFo.jpg

HS
gpApNVM.jpg

c29bC3B.jpg

Just GreenFuse Root Stimulant and some Great White Mycorrizha.

Should I feed them some more this early on?

Calling @derek420colorado @IndicaIVoz

I just spotted like a layer of barely visible brown-ish stuff on my HS roots. It was more visible to the eye with the led on. It was right where the roots are starting branching.

Other than that the taproot have like quadrupled in length the last day or two.

Could it be a disease this early on? Could it be the bennies(great white mycorrhiza)?

I have h2o2, should I replace the bucket with this?

Calling @derek420colorado @IndicaIVoz

I just spotted like a layer of barely visible brown-ish stuff on my HS roots. It was more visible to the eye with the led on. It was right where the roots are starting branching.

Other than that the taproot have like quadrupled in length the last day or two.

Could it be a disease this early on? Could it be the bennies(great white mycorrhiza)?

I have h2o2, should I replace the bucket with this?

what does it smell like? I would have the h2o2 at the ready that is for sure

Reactions: Bum
what does it smell like? I would have the h2o2 at the ready that is for sure

Uhh, aquarium-ish? :D
That's the first impression I get when smelling the bucket.

Any reccomended dosage for the h2o2?
For young plants.

as long as it doesn't smell rotten you are good, I would not use any h202 just yet, but have it ready lol. I don't think you could have rot yet so you might be trippin lol does the stuff come off when you rub it I mean you are surrre there is brown somethin or other

as long as it doesn't smell rotten you are good, I would not use any h202 just yet, but have it ready lol. I don't think you could have rot yet so you might be trippin lol does the stuff come off when you rub it I mean you are surrre there is brown somethin or other

ya it came off easily, I was super gentle while rubbing it.

they're day 8 now, second set of leafs after cotyledons are showing. should I begin feeding her lightly with camg+grow yet?

ya it came off easily, I was super gentle while rubbing it.

they're day 8 now, second set of leafs after cotyledons are showing. should I begin feeding her lightly with camg+grow yet?

Yeah you could go ahead and give em a little somethin somethinn I would think, but be verrrrrrrry gentle

Yeah you could go ahead and give em a little somethin somethinn I would think, but be verrrrrrrry gentle

Did res change just to make sure..
Cleaned out buckets thorough and new res with
2ml/l ionic grow
1 ml/l ionic root stim
1ml/l camg

Lets see how they look in 2 days at day 10!!

I've used great white dude it will leave a residue in your buckets shouldn't be a problem [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I've used great white dude it will leave a residue in your buckets shouldn't be a problem [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Cheers @Wile e Peyote
Yeah I noticed the bottom of the bucket was filled with it to. Roots seemed to like it though, took off like mad after a day or two!

Back