Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

Round 2!! *ding ding ding*

Lets try this again shall we. :D

This time my grow wont get interrupted.
Will be trying new nutes(Growth Technology IONIC), bigger exhaust+filter+acoustic duct, smaller pump(60lpm down from 240lpm).

I picked the beans and it will be all in Mephisto,
1x Heisenberg Special
1x SODK x Fantasmo Express
1x Heisenberg Special x Sour Hound

They were put in wet paper towels ~36h ago, now in riotcubes soaked in with the GreenFuse Root Stimulant.

(hope your still in for the grow without the AU @IndicaIVoz :D)

Some not so exciting pics

HS
uGQHJMQ.jpg

Heisenberg Special x Sour Hound
QdWq8te.jpg

SODK x Fantasmo Express
YWAlG32.jpg

Their temporary home, small cups in a humidity dome under a old MarsHydro 300
Kcj9FKS.jpg

Cheers!
Edit: fixed images

Last edited:
What type of nets are you using @Bum? see reason i ask is they could be ryhzocore ones meaning the centre is raised ..The ones that do not have the centre raised up ,i'm having better results keeping the plug about 2-3 layers of pebbles from the base of the NPot might be abit late to do that just now but just make sure you constantly hand water them because even though the waters there they aint in it yet ;)
also make sure to flood the net with something with Mfungi in it,with the hand waterings pack that sh8t in there bro ;)

What type of nets are you using @Bum? see reason i ask is they could be ryhzocore ones meaning the centre is raised ..The ones that do not have the centre raised up ,i'm having better results keeping the plug about 2-3 layers of pebbles from the base of the NPot might be abit late to do that just now but just make sure you constantly hand water them because even though the waters there they aint in it yet ;)
also make sure to flood the net with something with Mfungi in it,with the hand waterings pack that sh8t in there bro ;)

Yeah its the regular ones, i cant get the rhizocore ones over here, I even emailed htg and asked.. :( I was gona make diy rhizocores by cutting a hole in the middle of the regular netpot and put a long small netpot upside down over it, but i couldnt find my small ones :(

Hand watered the pebbles today to! :D

yeah man i know exactly where your at. they must be getting loads of emails about them and i thought of making them also ;)Here this may give a better idea of the level i like to have them at.. but the sides need to be blocking the light not like in this pic ,i had a piece of black plastic covering the gap around the edge(while they were to small for hydroton to cover them) to stop any pythium buildups due to light etc.it just cant be seen in this pic,after this this plant was filled in with hydroton.

attachment.php

Thanks bro, glad to have you again!

Just ordered a bunch of Bubblemacs finest pore Diffusers, 1x 6" + 2x 3" for each bubbler, should not be to turbulent at 30lpm right?

yeah that should be fine, just make sure to look at the bucket before you drop the netpot back in and just see if it looks too crazy in there for little roots

Reactions: Bum
Back