Grow Mediums First DWC - Mephisto and Dutch Passion

LMAO!!

Theres one video with a 50psi pump(chainsaw), then theres another video with a small 200gph aquarium pump. So it can be used with any i guess. Just hook up the water outlet to it and bam, bubbles :D

yeah it sounds like a jet engine, I mean I get it there are small bubbles but jeez at what cost? Running a friggin turbine engine lol

@derek420colorado but you can run it with any size water pump u want mate.

Did some online shopping under influence.. :D
The 60lpm silent Hailea pump.
Double foil alu bubble insulation
A new air filter(800m3/h)
Acoustic ducting
aaand...
*DRUMROLL* Ionic Hydro nutes, read lots of good things about it, cheap, lets hope I can make it work. :D

Is there any risk tearing roots off at 30lpm?

The AU is coming on nicely, growing like mad.. I'll get pics up tomorrow for you guys.

Acoustic ducting
aaand...
*DRUMROLL* Ionic Hydro nutes, read lots of good things about it, cheap, lets hope I can make it work. :D

The AU is coming on nicely, growing like mad.. I'll get pics up tomorrow for you guys.

Lol under the influence shopping is the best shopping. Nah man as long as you have the air diffused properly you are good!

Acoustic ducting
aaand...

Yeah yeah bud!! I'm so glad you choose Au for your first grow ,its kinda like loosing your cherry to a supermodel haha you wont stop her mate ;)
you should have seen my first two i abused the crap outta them and still got Bud i could not believe it haha

As for the air ..as usual there's other factors at play like dispersion and root health probably being the biggest factor .truth is ,roots are strong as hell if there healthy,if the solution temp is hot them there weak & soft ,ph out? brittle to hot of a mix? brittle again. keep it right and your good as gold.
I've been using ionic cal mag plus top shelf stuff very similer to advanced nutes calmag + without the price tag and way better than what i was using before which was shogun.

Ok guys heres the scoop..

Going on family vacation and had a sitter to go check in on the plants. Short story he couldnt do it and I dont have any other I trust to do it..

So the AU also had to go.. She recovered AMAZINGLY from her poor start. Next time I'll nail it!

She was about 1m tall when I put her down, running this tiny 4lpm pump and 2 airstones seemed to do her well. She pretty much emptied the bucket in 3 days at ~400ppm and ppm stayed the same.

It's all good though, I've got new pump, new nutes and fresh AU beans waiting when we get back from vacation. Everything is cleaned up and ready to go.

I'll just start running now @IndicaIVoz :D

Hey all!

So Im leaving tomorrow for vacation, need some help choosing which beans to drop for my second attemp of dwc the moment I return. :D

In my stash I have:

Heisenberg Special
SB x Chem
CcBlues x Chem
Sodk x fsmo
Sodk x Alien
Heisenberg x SourHound
A buttload of the Mystery Mix
DP AU
Some freebie photoperiods bubblegum, special queen#1, blue lemon Thai, andromina.

Help me pick 2!!

Last edited:
Got it. What about the o2 Grow ones?

Costs $200 lol, cant seem to find any reviews online though

I could build this with a Rasbery Pi and a anode cathode for less than 75 bucks. With Pi+ I could control a fleet of them too. Talk about rapping people in the industry.

Reactions: Bum
Back