New Grower First auto test grow - Autoseeds Gorilla Glue

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Green Crack
Hello everyone, I am doing my first autoflower test grow so that I can test nutrients I have sourced locally (asia) and my tapwater to see if it will be sufficient and give me good results before I drop a big investment into seeds.

I purchased one seed of Autoseeds Gorilla Glue and have germinated them directly into soil.

I am using a coco, perlite, corn shells and rice hulls that I had left over from my first photo grow. Currently I have a single cfl pointed directly over the seedling and plan to move it to under my 300w led grow light. When flowering starts I plan to move it outdoors.

Hope you guys are interested to tune in on my adventures!

Day 1 - We have liftoff.

R3dmL9a.jpg

Took in total around 50 hours to sprout from when I planted them directly into moist soil

I be germinating a Gorrila Glue seed soon so al hop onboard

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk Pro
I once scored some photo Gorilla Glue from my dealer a while back and was instantly hooked on the strain. When I first smoked it I could feel my eyes pushing into the back of my head. Super intense, planning to grow these some time : Fast Buds Gorilla Glue, ShortStuff's Gorilla OG, Mephistos Golden Glue and 4 Assed Monkey.

Back