New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

:thread: Sweet setup Hazy...I'm sub'd and salivating over your great camera work. Been following Tavi's Scrog as well and I'm green with envy.

:thread: Sweet setup Hazy...I'm sub'd and salivating over your great camera work. Been following Tavi's Scrog as well and I'm green with envy.

Thanks Budhead, Good to have you along for the ride :peace: Hazy

they starting to head towards the screen -- training themselves in the process.

that pistil show is a beauty.

keep em comin hazy.

meant to quote the pictures!

Last edited:
Hazy, wow a superb looking grow mate, fantastic thread and awesome camera work!

Sorry I'm so late but if you don't mind I'd love to come along for the journey :pop:

Hazy, wow a superb looking grow mate, fantastic thread and awesome camera work!

Sorry I'm so late but if you don't mind I'd love to come along for the journey :pop:

Good to have you here my friend. :peace: Hazy

Looking good now bruva. The scrog is starting to come into play now and im really looking forward to watching bit by bit how it works eh. All the best chap.

WEEK 4 DAY 25

Today all plants had a feed of Fish Mix at 1.5ml per liter, the two smaller plants also had another1/4tsp of epsom salts. The two smaller plants have now also stuck their heads above the ScrOG :peace: Hazy

Life's a Beach

Check out that final photo in the series, Hazy. The fan is the setting sun with its rays, and in the foreground, tropical pakalolo trees.. All that's missing is a pina colada and a phatty. Is it possible to get a contact high from a photo?

Nice update.

WEEK 4 DAY 26

Quick photo update. :peace: Hazy

WEEK 4 DAY 28

Looks like i may have a problem, The top leaves have started to droop! The Ph is 6.7 the light is set at 18" the temp is 25 degrees and the humitity is 55% , watered with 2ml Fish mix this morning as they were ready for a feed. the leaves look and feel healthy except for the droop, I'm stumped anyone else had this happen ? :peace: Hazy

Back