New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

I agree, look over watered. How are you judging when to water them?

Ok so it's been 6 hours since i last fed and watered them and if we compare the difference, do you think it would be safe to say that they were thirsty as opposed to over watered, as the leaves are now picking up ? :peace: Hazy

Before

125056d1347776939-first-auto-grow-think-different-dscf1105.jpg

After

125185-dscf1111.jpg

Last edited:
I agree, look over watered. How are you judging when to water them?

Moisture meter, but it was a cheap one. So i don't now how reliable it is. :peace: Hazy

If the leaves are drooping then It's usually a sign of under watering. If the leaves pick up after watering then you know for sure they were slightly parched. Over watering has a similar symptom so It's easy to misdiagnose.

If the leaves are drooping then It's usually a sign of under watering. If the leaves pick up after watering then you know for sure they were slightly parched. Over watering has a similar symptom so It's easy to misdiagnose.

Thanks bud:smokebuds:

Let them dry out well between waterings. Get a feel for how light they feel when dry and only water them again when they feel like that. Roots need oxygen and keeping them too wet all the time doesn't allow any oxygen to the roots.

Ok so it's been 6 hours since i last fed and watered them and if we compare the difference, do you think it would be safe to say that they were thirsty as opposed to over watered, as the leaves are now picking up ? :peace: Hazy

Before

125056d1347776939-first-auto-grow-think-different-dscf1105.jpg

After

125185-dscf1111.jpg

I have 2 gallon pots and i can go 7 to 10 days before they need water.... i think if you water you should check it for atleast the next 4 days and pick it up twice a day to get a good read on it, the weight method wich works the best get personal with your girls know how they feel..

WEEK 5 DAY 29

So after my complete brain fart yesterday (quite a stressful business this), All is green in the garden today.Did a little stretching of the ScrOG, plenty of bud sites now. Thanks to everyone who helped me yesterday it is very much appreciated.:clap: Here is todays photo update :peace: Hazy

Back