New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

lookin good dude ........... Im watching this close

506488859_fe688758ca1.jpg

Welcome friend, I had no idea that Grey's were growing here Hazy

hahahaahahahhhahahhahhahhah...........:thumbs:

Right after 30 days is where the action really started on my scrog. For the next three weeks they just grow, and grow. I was stretching the scrog, and moving shit around daily for 2 weeks before it started to settle in. Still had to do quite a bit of moving shit throughout the grow, but after day 35 shit got hot, and heavy. Gear Up, and enjoy.

Right after 30 days is where the action really started on my scrog. For the next three weeks they just grow, and grow. I was stretching the scrog, and moving shit around daily for 2 weeks before it started to settle in. Still had to do quite a bit of moving shit throughout the grow, but after day 35 shit got hot, and heavy. Gear Up, and enjoy.

Cool... looking forward to seeing just how big these plants get, they really do need some feeding, Me and the wife now refer to them as the triffids. Good luck with the rest of your grow too Hazy

Last edited:
Hey hazy

How are your girls doing flowering??

Mine seem a little slow :-s

Hey hazy

How are your girls doing flowering??

Mine seem a little slow :-s

The large plant is going crazy, number two has started to put on a show but number three is definitly al little behind. I'm sure your's will be fine. Coming over for a look :peace: Hazy

[video=youtube;aVXEA7_y344]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVXEA7_y344[/video] be careful what you wish for!:crying: looks like you will be able to hang a hammock between two of your girls!:booya:soon!

The large plant is going crazy, number two has started to put on a show but number three is definitly al little behind. I'm sure your's will be fine. Coming over for a look :peace: Hazy

Yeah same here dude,

One is kicking ass, then another 4 are coming along, but the other 2 are lagging behind a little.,. Wish they'd get their ass into gear! Lol

WEEK 5 DAY 34

Almost at the half way point, Buds are starting to grow bigger and many more buds sites have appeared, they are all eating well, started to remove a few leaves under the ScrOG to help with air flow. Here is a picture update :peace: Hazy

Back