New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

OMG. I have been so worried about my own 5-weeks old grow but now that you have posted pics, I can see that mine are flowering too. So happy!!!! Thank you very much.

Glad to have put your mind at rest :peace: Hazy

That is for sure. TD will continue to put off shoots well into flower even on straight flowering nutes. Keeps on growing, and will double size after veg. Great plant for ScrOG.

Thanks for droping by Dude, yeah i just hope my ScrOG is large enough :smokebuds:

WEEK 4 DAY 22

Plants have responded well to their feed and dose of epsom salts, the larger of the three grew almost 2" yesterday, the other two have almost made it up to the ScrOG, so they will soon all benefit from the same light conditions. :peace: Hazy

Just dropped in to check out your grow and I'm quite impressed :] This is a brilliant example of how TD should be grown! I can't see any problems at all. All looking lovely and green, growing well and the ScrOG you made is ideal for it's purpose :] Well done bud! I'll be checking here from time to time.

Just dropped in to check out your grow and I'm quite impressed :] This is a brilliant example of how TD should be grown! I can't see any problems at all. All looking lovely and green, growing well and the ScrOG you made is ideal for it's purpose :] Well done bud! I'll be checking here from time to time.

Thanks Billy, Just had a look at your new grow, looking forward to see how the CO2 works out, Good luck :peace: Hazy

Lovely job m8, ill be following that plan aswell. what bloom are you planning to use? and when will you start and stop using it?. DDo u only use the epsom salts if needed. I think ill be scroging aswell...going to build one in the next few days.:howdy:
The scrog is set 12" above the soil and with a bit of luck bud heights of between 6" and 8" should be achievable, as for feeding i'm following Agito's feeding plan which you can find HERE, except i will be adding bloom towards the end of the flower cycle. :peace: Hazy

Lovely job m8, ill be following that plan aswell. what bloom are you planning to use? and when will you start and stop using it?. DDo u only use the epsom salts if needed. I think ill be scroging aswell...going to build one in the next few days.:howdy:

Will start using BioBizz bloom around week 7 once they go into flower proper, until i flush in the final week. I have just used the epsom salts as a one off feed, more of a preventative measure. :peace: Hazy

WEEK 4 DAY 23

Quick photo update :peace: Hazy

Looking good. Seems that strain really lends itself well to scrog.

Back