New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Nice job, Hazy. Following along as my TD's just poked their heads out of the coco. My first grow ever, so I'm taking notes :thread:
Pretty cool of dp tony to pop in too!
Thanks and welcome aboard :D You've picked a great strain to start growing with, send me a link to your grow, as i would love to drop by and take a look at your set up :peace: Hazy

WEEK 3 DAY 19

Today the larger of the three plants stuck it's head above the ScrOG. So it's now 12" tall, where as the other two are just under 4" shorter, but they too are putting on a lot of growth. The runt is no longer the runt as it is now as large as the other. I think introducing the ScrOG may turn out to be a good thing as i should be able to control the height of all three. Training should start in a couple of days. :peace: Hazy

Last edited:
hey man... great plants you have there. and you seem like a very serious grower! i am definately going to grow think dif. some time in the future cause as i see from all the grows in here it's a real big yielder..

anyway since your plants look great can i ask you something about your camera? :lol::lol: i have a canon ixus and i think it has white balance setting too. can i use it like you under the HPS?and what setting dou you change? tnx in advanced and keep up the good grows!!!

subbed.

Thanks letis, yes TD seems to be a great strain. :thumbs: Now to the camera question, I'm using a FujiFilm FinePix , on my camera the white balance custom is found in the menu while in shooting mode. with mine you just set it to custom hold down the button and it adjusts it's self to the lighting conditions automatically, hope this helps bud :peace: Hazy

Hi hazy , looking good :)

Did all yours flower at the same time??

One of my 7 TD seems quite a way in front of the rest just wondered if anybody else had experienced similar

Hi hazy , looking good :)

Did all yours flower at the same time??

One of my 7 TD seems quite a way in front of the rest just wondered if anybody else had experienced similar

The larger of the three showed signs first and is more advanced in every way, the other two showed roughly at the same time, but not as much as the larger one. :peace: Hazy

Looking Great Friend

Yeah pretty much same here man, 2 of the 7 are way more forward than the rest , this strain vegged like nothing I've ever seen, flowering seems a little slow so far though.

Am watching your work bro ;-)

Again thanks for all the kind words, this truly is a great friendly forum :peace: Hazy

WEEK 3 DAY 16

Ok today i was met by a surprise, i have never seen this before on a plant, there is new growth coming from below the cotyledon on two of the girls. This is one pretty special strain i think. would love to hear if anyone else has captured a pic of this :peace: Hazy

121851d1346744539-first-auto-grow-think-different-dscf1012.jpg

I had this with my TD Twins...
121663-sany0351.jpg

#
B.

Back