New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Never seen that before,just a freak of nature I think.

I've seen that before. Just remove them as they won't amount to anything.

Hey those are some really neat pics! Very nice image quality. BTW I also had some plants grow new leaves below the cotyledon, and those new shots never even created any bud. I'd do as Muddy says and remove them! GL!

:peace:

Hey Hazy cudos on the thread and the grow man. Your set up looks great, think your scrn looks quality chap. Defo in till the end bro. :pop:

Hey Hazy cudos on the thread and the grow man. Your set up looks great, think your scrn looks quality chap. Defo in till the end bro. :pop:

Welcome aboard, and thanks for the kind words :peace: Hazy

*****WARNING***** Video has flickering images

[video=youtube;jMIRGaT0fgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIRGaT0fgI[/video]

very cool vid with some sexy girls!!:booya:your doing them great justice!:thumbs: one suggestion............it;s ok to talk on your vids!:crying:

very cool vid with some sexy girls!!:booya:your doing them great justice!:thumbs: one suggestion............it;s ok to talk on your vids!:crying:

Thanks bud :smokebuds: Not much of a public speaker, like to hide behind the camera :eek:

Nice job, Hazy. Following along as my TD's just poked their heads out of the coco. My first grow ever, so I'm taking notes :thread:
Pretty cool of dp tony to pop in too!

Back