New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Looks like the edges of your leaves are crinkling up a bit. I suspect you have have your light a bit too close. How high above the plants is it?

Sitting @ 24" , will raise it a couple of inches and see if it settles down.

Cheers :peace:

WEEK 2 DAY 8

Raised the light to 26" from the tops of the seedlings, still appear to be slightly turning up, How big a problem is this ? i.e. Will it cause damage to the plants? Here is the latest pic

119437-dscf0858.jpg

WEEK 2 DAY 9

Looks like the leaf curl is slowly getting better :D Thanks Muddy :bow:

Here are a couple of pics of how things are today, I would just like to say that the speed of growth of this strain is wild :cool: The first set of leaves proper above the cotyledon, measure 5" across. Have a great day everyone :peace:

Looking good, Hazy. You're right about the explosive growth of the TD, it's a delight to watch especially if you're new to AF, as I am.

Good luck.

:peace:

Looking good, Hazy. You're right about the explosive growth of the TD, it's a delight to watch especially if you're new to AF, as I am.

Good luck.

:peace:

Thanks Ghabi :smokebuds:

Au naturale, following the KISS method.

I germinate indoor, start acclimating after 24 hours, then put outside in shade for 72 hours, before exposing to a few hours of morning sun for a week or so. After that, they sit in soil in pots on the patio getting around 6 hours of direct strong sun. I don't feed the first 30 days (so far, as I'm experimenting with AF), except for the occassional root stimulator, enzymes, and vitamins. They don't get any NPK until day 30. Even then, I start them on 1/4 strength nute and never really go past 1/2 strength. I feed them when they ask for it, and i allow them to dry out between waterings.

Reactions: RML
Au naturale, following the KISS method.

I germinate indoor, start acclimating after 24 hours, then put outside in shade for 72 hours, before exposing to a few hours of morning sun for a week or so. After that, they sit in soil in pots on the patio getting around 6 hours of direct strong sun. I don't feed the first 30 days (so far, as I'm experimenting with AF), except for the occassional root stimulator, enzymes, and vitamins. They don't get any NPK until day 30. Even then, I start them on 1/4 strength nute and never really go past 1/2 strength. I feed them when they ask for it, and i allow them to dry out between waterings.

Cool ... Can you give me a link to your grow so i can sub and watch your baby grow :smokebuds:

Reactions: RML
Back