New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

So sorry, Hazy, do not have a grow journal. A fellow grower and a gracious gentleman on this site by the name of Hugo has been gracious enough to let me share my grow on his thread. Here it is..

So sorry, Hazy, do not have a grow journal. A fellow grower and a gracious gentleman on this site by the name of Hugo has been gracious enough to let me share my grow on his thread. Here it is..

Awesome gorilla grow Ghabi :thumbs:

WEEK 2 DAY 10

Growth starting at the nodes already :booya: All looking healthy even the runt is coming on now :peace:

Thought i would share a few pics of my three 5'+ random plants in the garden, i rescued them from a friend who was trying to grow them under a light bulb in May, they were all streched and over watered with mould on the soil, now they are a picture of health, but the only problem being this far north is that thay have just started to flower and won't be finished until sometime in November. And by that time i'm pretty sure the frost will get to them. But you never know "always look on the bright side of life" :jump:

Great journal! And a very true statement there: always look on the the bright side of life! Monthy Python FTW! hehehe good luck with the TD and with those outdoor beasts! I'm sure youll get your reward from them as well ;)

:peace:

WEEK 2 DAY 12

Just a quick update on the state of play.

:peace: Hazy

Great journal! And a very true statement there: always look on the the bright side of life! Monthy Python FTW! hehehe good luck with the TD and with those outdoor beasts! I'm sure youll get your reward from them as well ;)

Thanks for the kind words Sielm :smokebuds:

great grow coming along nice :thumbs: im also looking forward to your flowering pics as your camara looks crystal clear mate

Ok brv im now book in for the ride :D:pop::peace: Kudo

Back