New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

great grow coming along nice :thumbs: im also looking forward to your flowering pics as your camara looks crystal clear mate

Thanks Si, Yeah my camera allows me to change the white balance, so i can take pics under HPS without flash and have no orange colour. Don't you just love modern technology :peace: Hazy

WEEK 2 DAY 13

So after seeing Taviddude's grow last night, I decided to do a little DIY today and build myself a Scrog. All i need now is a little knowledge on how to use it..lol
Any advice welcome i.e. How high above the soil does the Scrog need to be ect ect :peace:

Ok, so after checking out a few posts on here and on other forums. The consensus of the height was about 12" from the bottom of the plant. So here it is my first ScrOG :D

Also found this post on ScrOG

Thanks Tony... from all the grows i've seen of TD i think DP are on to a real winner here :peace: Hazy

WEEK 2 DAY 14

Gave the plants their second watering today. That should keep them going possibly for another week or slightly less as they are growing very fast. :peace:Hazy

WEEK 3 DAY 15

So today we have the first sign of flowers.:D

:peace: Hazy

hey hazy, i just went through your thread! beautiful work!:bow: three incredible sexy girls:dancer:it may be your first autogrow, but there are growing skills already there.:D if you dont mind i would like to subb up? on your grow, it looks like i can learn something on your grow!:smokebuds:

You're too kind :buds: of course you are more than welcome to join the party. :peace: Hazy

WEEK 3 DAY 16

Ok today i was met by a surprise, i have never seen this before on a plant, there is new growth coming from below the cotyledon on two of the girls. This is one pretty special strain i think. would love to hear if anyone else has captured a pic of this :peace: Hazy

121851d1346744539-first-auto-grow-think-different-dscf1012.jpg

Back