New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

Hazy

Canin’ it
Reaction score
Hi Buds this is going to be my grow report for my first ever auto grow, After plowing through this forum, I have decided to go with Think Different seeds from Dutch Passion. I will be starting the seeds in water then transplanting into Root Riot which will be in a pot of Biobizz All Mix. I will be following the Agito feeding program, as it should now be called. So I will only be using Biobizz Fish Mix and keeping it Stoner Simple. Will be growing under a Phytolite 600w HPS Grow-Bloom Extreme light.20/4 So here are the first pix of my seeds having a little jacuzzi time.

Last edited:
Reactions: RML
Welcome to the New Growers forum. The All Mix can be a bit too hot for seedlings. I would highly recommend you start them in some of their Light Mix, then move them into the All Mix after they sex. The All Mix may stunt them, something you don't want to happen.

Welcome to the New Growers forum. The All Mix can be a bit too hot for seedlings. I would highly recommend you start them in some of their Light Mix, then move them into the All Mix after they sex. The All Mix may stunt them, something you don't want to happen.
Thanks Muddy will do.... :thumbs:

So what size of pot should i start them in, in the Light Mix before transplanting into All Mix ?

If you're not experienced with transplanting you might want to try what is called the Tiered Method. Get some 32 oz. or larger plastic or styrofoam cups. Take one and cut the bottom out of it, then a second one with some drainage holes in the bottom. Place the one with the cut out bottom inside the one with the drainage holes and fill it with the Light Mix. When they are big enough to go into the All Mix, just remove the outer cup and "plant" the one without the bottom about half way deep into the pot with the All Mix. The roots will grow out the bottom of the cup and into the pot. This eliminates the need to handle your plants during transplant.

If you're not experienced with transplanting you might want to try what is called the Tiered Method. Get some 32 oz. or larger plastic or styrofoam cups. Take one and cut the bottom out of it, then a second one with some drainage holes in the bottom. Place the one with the cut out bottom inside the one with the drainage holes and fill it with the Light Mix. When they are big enough to go into the All Mix, just remove the outer cup and "plant" the one without the bottom about half way deep into the pot with the All Mix. The roots will grow out the bottom of the cup and into the pot. This eliminates the need to handle your plants during transplant.

Thanks again for the advice :cool:

DAY 1

So after only 36hrs under the light, all three seeds have come to life :dance: This is just so quick:jump:

Here they are .....

DAY 5

All three seedlings doing well

Looks like the edges of your leaves are crinkling up a bit. I suspect you have have your light a bit too close. How high above the plants is it?

Back