Indoor First Auto grow. Fast buds girlscout cookies, g13 pineapple express, fast bud #2, nirvana bubble &

Keep this in mind everyone..the big fan leaves are meant to be sacrificed in order to get the flower/bud to maturity,the big fans will go first,the secondary leaves then the bud/sugar leaves,this gives the plant plenty of reserves produce a great flower or viable seeds if that's what you are after...

Whoa whoa,,tell me more first!!!! How old what stage( early /late flower) feed and frequency,is this one getting the ppm checked
Day one was April 29th she has very young buds started I'll take better pics of the leaves when I charge my phone because the flash won't work right this sec.

I have had to take plants to harvest with no or little fan leaves,and the plant was beat up burnt up and sad looking but it stil produced nice flowers,,

Feed is Saturdays and wed unless she dries out faster which she's been doing lately. I do water-feed-water-feed

Day one was April 29th she has very young buds started I'll take better pics of the leaves when I charge my phone because the flash won't work right this sec.
Okay it's sounding like an easy fix normal problem so far,so the plant is about 50 ish days old..she is prolly a N hungry strain but before you just go dumping stuff in,what have you been using and at what ppm

I'll give you a minute to send me more info but also keep this in mind..when issues arise like this,and they cause problems to the leaves,once the issue is corrected the leaves won't go back to normal,you have to watch that the issue doesn't continue or get worse,in soil you are looking at about three days for the symptoms to subside and in the meantime it may look like it's getting worse,soil has a "lag time" to feed the plant..coco is about a day because the media holds no nutes and breathed so well( beside the point I know) ...

Okay it's sounding like an easy fix normal problem so far,so the plant is about 50 ish days old..she is prolly a N hungry strain but before you just go dumping stuff in,what have you been using and at what ppm
I don't use meters I've been feeding her and if the tips get nute burn, I back off just a tad. That's what I've done with all the girls. I gave her some blood meal and guano mixed in water. Left some on top so her next feed, she will get it then too.I'm about to take more pics of her outside leaves now.

20160620_183558.jpg
20160620_183517.jpg
20160620_183530.jpg

Back