New Grower Day 1, First Grow Fast Buds Six Shooter Auto

20180926_123055.jpg
Hey man congrats on your first harvest, always an exciting time! I wouldn't necessarily feel down about the airy buds. My first grow had pretty dense buds and my second grow they were much lighter. But those lighter buds are hands down more powerful then my denser ones. Every grow is a little different but each one will get better. I can't wait till harvest time on my cheese. I'll be doing a log update on Wednesday for my grow so feel free to pop in and check it out Wednesday.
The smoke is that much better when you grew it yourself!

little update for you on my current grow, 8 weeks 2 days. more pics in my grow thread

Last edited:
Day 84

Harvested the rest of the plants this morning and into bags. Cut open the pots and seems like roots didn't fill up but about 2/3 of the pots (no pics).
So not much of a yield but it'll still be good smoke I grew myself.
WP_20180926_010.jpg

Time to start the next one. Well done on seeing it through to the end. Gonna have to give you a :slap: for this one.

Grats on the harvest man! Looks delicious.
Now to bring the knowledge from this grow over to the next one :woohoo1:

Boom! Dry & in the jar! Disappointed the dry weight only came to 35 grams, but been smoking a bit out of the paper bags. Three friends I've given a taste all agree, top shelf smoke and great, long lasting buzz. Thanks, for all the views, likes, and comments, AFN rocks! My endeavors to never smoke bad weed again are now a reality, on to growing bigger and better plants my friends!
WP_20180929_001.jpg

Look, @OutlawAutoHD, I don’t mean to burst your bubble. And I know how expensive these seeds are. But you’re going to become addicted to buying seeds. Trust me. We all tried to resist the urge at first. We did. We all said “I’m not even going to visit and seed sites. No breeders. No seed banks. Nothing.” But it doesn’t work. It’ll start with a little innocent web surfing through the forums. You’ll see someone pull off an amazing grow with seeds that you don’t have. You’ll read a smoke report or see a video of someone pressing rosin and dabbing the results of something that you don’t have. It’ll look tasty. It’ll help you sleep better. It’ll relieve pain better. Then you’ll look at your current grow and you’ll think to yourself...yeah...I could grow some of that next. And then it escalates. And escalates some more. And then you’re buying bitcoin. And the next thing you know, you have 200 seeds and s 2x2.5 tent. And you’re still looking at new strains. Just relax and let it happen, bro.

:tonic:
6 Weeks into 1st Grow and I've spent 300 Plus on Seedsman and Bout to put in another Order...im stocking up on seeds for a few Yrs AND I'm setting up a Photo tent in a Month or 2 to run with my Auto tent so I won't have a shortage of Genetics Ever! But your right, you become a Damn Seed Hoarder [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Back