New Grower First auto flower to start in a few weeks!

Welcome and I know you will do great we have the best auto growers on the planet ready to help if needed. Really good to see you dive right in with a grow. PEACE bro:bighug::vibe::slap:

Update on the nutes I will be using...I was able to source locally the Remo line so I will be using the Grow, Bloom, Micro & MagNifiCal. :thumbsup:

Yay! The seeds came today! They sent an extra Hindu Kush seed so I will be doing 1 Hindu Kush and 1 LSD25. I plan on starting to germinate tonight or tomorrow! I'll be using the "fastbud" recommended germination process (in glass of water for 2-3 days until you have a 1cm taproot then plant). I'll put up picks of my setup in the next few days. Wish me luck! :frog:

OK tonight's the night! MY FIRST AUTOFLOWER GROW! :growing: Ok so I have floated my two seeds and they are cozy in the tent which will remain closed till Sunday. I had to ph down the water because it was at 7.8...:yoinks:. I was able to get it down to 6.1ish :cool1:. So below are a few pics of my tent and set up thus far. What is not shown is the carbon filter (It's being delivered on Tuesday). Also not showing is a larger 12" fan as well as a humidifier and a dehumidifier. I also have a heating pad if needed (but I doubt it.) (BTW...the table was for display purposes only)

20180622_195043.jpg 20180622_195117.jpg 20180622_195139.jpg 20180622_195216.jpg 20180622_195226.jpg 20180622_195258.jpg

Last edited:
Remo is great nutrients. I did a journal using there line up. It worked great. There Calculator for figuring out how much you need and when is one of the best in the business it is really close to what you need. Make sure you check out the Remo section for any tips that might help you with how much and when. Cheers

Remo is great nutrients. I did a journal using there line up. It worked great. There Calculator for figuring out how much you need and when is one of the best in the business it is really close to what you need. Make sure you check out the Remo section for any tips that might help you with how much and when. Cheers
Thanks F.N. already been there (to the Remo page):pass:. I chose Remo bc they are readily available in my area. I have Remo on my follow list also.

Last edited:
Back