New Grower First Auto and LST

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison
This is my first auto. It's an Amnesia Haze auto that I am attempting LST. She is in FF Ocean Forest. Here are a couple of pics of the first 2 bends.
IMG_20191107_102431.jpg

second.jpg

hope she grows well for you

Thanks Vapo. Was never really into bondage until now. Got a blueberry seedling that I'm going to tie down in about a week. Any other suggestions to increase production will be greatly appreciated.

:pop: ppp

Thanks Vapo. Was never really into bondage until now. Got a blueberry seedling that I'm going to tie down in about a week. Any other suggestions to increase production will be greatly appreciated.
....I top and tie all my plants dude, check out some of my threads in my signature dude....topping auto's is a gamble sometimes but can pay off well....happy to help with any questions you have, just tag me in like this @Vapo ....happy growing:pass:

topping auto's is a gamble

It takes me anywhere from 4 to 6 mos. to get seeds so until I can produce female pollen to grow seeds, ( I have colloidal silver and am about to receive the components to make STS), I will not be doing much gambling. Going to start with a Durban Poison photo. Starting the silver next week. I have another of her sisters I will be pollinating if this works. After that I am going to try to flip an auto and when I have seeds you'll see one rambling, gambling, man. It's gonna take a while but will be well worth it.

♪She'll be comin round the pot lip when she comes♪
♪She'll be cumin.....
Ready to start super cropping towards the middle as I continue around the bag rim.

Attachments

• AH auto.jpg
    AH auto.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 15
  • AH top.jpg
    AH top.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 35
Back