FD's Guide to Growing Hefty Autos in Small Places.

Ok guys i have been dragging my knuckles on this for too long. This thread will be dedicated to my actual grow technique. I will have everything in here from the way i germ seeds to the way i harvest and everything in between.

ill cover my soil mixes, teas, water adjustments, feeding schedules as well as the recipes for the soil and teas that i use. My goal is to teach how to grow the bud lumps you see in the small pots i use. I feel if you use this you may have the same success that i do when it comes to autos in small places.

Bare with me as i will update this on the regular, but will be locking it to get it all organized.

Last edited by a moderator:
really intresting.
is the soil ph level down to the ph of you water ?

Awesome post! Very informative!!

and your feeding it carbonated water?? If so, interesting........ seems contrary but hey you may be onto something.
I don't feed it co2 water all the time just once a week, but yes it really helps the growth of my plants autos and photos, ... JUST ONCEA WEEK THO

I've placed my worm farm in one of the 4x4 tents as they continually produce CO2 don't know how much, don't have a monitor but its being useful this way.

also, a fair point would be, if you use some soda yeast mix etc to produce some extra CO2, if you have room, or space, place the bottle somewhere higher up if you just use "overflow" from that jar/bottle as CO2 gathers on floor level.. so leaving t on floorlevel wont do as much good.. only case would be if you have an airtight setup, and the air vent "sucks" the CO2 from floorlevel though your plant to top vent.. or you could just use a plastic pipe/tube from the bottle and place its end on top of your plant.. so the CO2 will "pour" on top of it and she can enjoy it to the fullest.. ;)

Back