FD's Guide to Growing Hefty Autos in Small Places.

Ok guys i have been dragging my knuckles on this for too long. This thread will be dedicated to my actual grow technique. I will have everything in here from the way i germ seeds to the way i harvest and everything in between.

ill cover my soil mixes, teas, water adjustments, feeding schedules as well as the recipes for the soil and teas that i use. My goal is to teach how to grow the bud lumps you see in the small pots i use. I feel if you use this you may have the same success that i do when it comes to autos in small places.

Bare with me as i will update this on the regular, but will be locking it to get it all organized.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always grown autos in small containers, mostly because I like to grow several strains at one time in my small tent. This plant is 1 of 2 just finished 12/12 (1 is a photo) under 600w led. 2 ltr, promix bx, half doses of FF trio at feedings, temps ranged from 75 to 82 with lights on, 65 to 68 off.
During this grow, I added a 2nd 600w led and an autocob, my first 600 was pretty much dedicated to this Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto.
This is the result of trying to prove whether led is a good upgrade from hps. I think it is!
Nice job on the grow, what a beautiful plant!

I had just finished another BF PE auto, under 400w hps which started acting up...bad ballast...so it may be unfair to compare...dry was 8 grams...man, the cola alone on this one was 2.7 oz wet.
Got her in paper bags as we speak.

I use a 4 inch disc, is that enough or should I add o2 tabs too?

You don't need 02 tabs. There is a point of saturation and by breaking your aeration into smaller bites it helps in efficiency

A dear old friend, who has since passed on, showed me a "trick" she used to help spur plant growth in her indoor cannabis garden. Throughout the veg stage she only watered with Club Soda water @pH 7.0. The CO2 in the soda water quickly filled her grow with the gas and we all know what CO2 does. I've never tried the technique but always wanted to. I do soak my seeds in Club Soda. Anyone using this technique?

Back