Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

I should have taken her pic this morning..doesn't even look like I laid her out flat.
Oh I started some Lst on 2 of mine now, Later today I will take pics... I was gonna take one this morning but rather wait till after their sleep, around this time the leaves start dropping you can tell they in need of rest and once lights come back they standing very high.. It seems always when I hit the 14-15hr mark the leaves start dropping down and by 18hrs they definitely ready for a rest from the lights..

Funny you should ask!...I actually have the whole day off and actually pulling my camera out.
Pic to come later this evening!
Oh cool, looking forward to see how she's coming along! This first time I'm running a Brand New Strain and that their is actually someone else running also :) At-least you'll know certain things to watch out for one being the height but you already getting a handle on that..As far as I know there are Zero test/reviews on this at-least of time of me starting there wasn't any..She does seem to really want/need calmag also so just keep close eye on that..I'm sure you'll do great I seen other grows of yours..:woohoo::thumbsup::smokeout:

some quick shot of the LST training ..before/after moving things around
DSC_2930.jpg
DSC_2931.jpg
DSC_2932.jpg
DSC_2935.jpg
DSC_2937.jpg

This is awesome. Can really get a good look at how LST is done.
Another nooby question - watering. With the plant/leaves so close to the ground, does it matter that everything gets wet when you water?
I love the big bud coming in from the side in a couple of those shots ...well hello there :smoking:

This is awesome. Can really get a good look at how LST is done.
Another nooby question - watering. With the plant/leaves so close to the ground, does it matter that everything gets wet when you water?
I love the big bud coming in from the side in a couple of those shots ...well hello there :smoking:

The leaves will stretch towards the light, and wont be touching the ground by tomorrow . Some do lay one the soil, but I will be cutting them off in time .

Back