Indoor FastBuds Unreleased L.A by Padawan1972

Talk about straight out of the gate!... She has her foot on the gas! Nice growth for almost 4 days! Leaves are nice and huge already for her size. Since Iam using FFOF, I typically do not feed for the first two weeks. Past experience and from noted experiences from other members know that FFOF can be a little hot . I will begin feeding Megacrop and sweetcandy this weekend. Lights at this time are 28" from plant . Tent around 47-52 %RH, 79-84F

Iam already envisioning how I'm going to bend her. If she keep going like she is, I will start the process this weekend.
DSC_2881.jpg
DSC_2883.jpg
DSC_2884.jpg

Talk about straight out of the gate!... She has her foot on the gas! Nice growth for almost 4 days! Leaves are nice and huge already for her size. Since Iam using FFOF, I typically do not feed for the first two weeks. Past experience and from noted experiences from other members know that FFOF can be a little hot . I will begin feeding Megacrop and sweetcandy this weekend. Lights at this time are 28" from plant . Tent around 47-52 %RH, 79-84F

Iam already envisioning how I'm going to bend her. If she keep going like she is, I will start the process this weekend.
View attachment 967840 View attachment 967841 View attachment 967842
Mine was exact same way, Like full throttle right out of the gate!:thumbsup::smokeout:

I'm curious and trying learn. LST. Why did you tie down those particular two leaves? One on one side and one on the other, and one above the first node?

To maximize the light to the new nodes (branches). More light , faster growth. I will be constantly pinning, and moving branches as the plant starts stretching upwards.

Also, I twisted the plant so all the nodes are laid out parallel to the soil. The pinning keeps plant in place until it "learns" to stay put.

Last edited:
@ion I wanted to add. These plants are very resilient and very forgiving. As I mentioned before on other threads. I beat the shit out of my plants, and they just keep going. Dont fret if you accidentally snap a branch and its still hanging on with some tissue. Just put the break back together and tape her up, most will heal in a week or two. Pics of a girl that got her ranch snapped. ..I just said "Opps" and just tapped her up.

DSC_1076.jpg
DSC_1081.jpg
DSC_1165.jpg

Back