Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

Hopefully those new leaves popping out look normal. A bit behind #2, I bet she'll be fine. I got c4 and gsc waiting to drown, not sure when I will but soon. Ordered airpots for them, they came today. My hold up is these jack herer photos, going to use those lights. One of which hermied, ticked me off but i kept it alive, there's a few beans in it and on the other plants. I'm going to use some of it to try and make some of that qwiso you keep chatting about.

Hopefully those new leaves popping out look normal. A bit behind #2, I bet she'll be fine. I got c4 and gsc waiting to drown, not sure when I will but soon. Ordered airpots for them, they came today. My hold up is these jack herer photos, going to use those lights. One of which hermied, ticked me off but i kept it alive, there's a few beans in it and on the other plants. I'm going to use some of it to try and make some of that qwiso you keep chatting about.
o man that stinks.... yea it wouldnt be a bad idea i believe @Fuggzy did it with some males if im not mistaken

o man that stinks.... yea it wouldnt be a bad idea i believe @Fuggzy did it with some males if im not mistaken
Yes I have made qwiso with both males, and a hermi. Pending how bad it is, you could just pick out the seeds and smoke the flower. In my herm, I just chopped it, fast dried it in the oven, and chopped that fucker up. (it was the bubba fucker trip) Seed, and all went in the ISO. I didn't notice any difference with the qwiso. You could also use it for a tincture. Not sure if you have any pain issues, but this would be a good opportunity to stock up on edible meds. Maybe do some coconut oil. I made a tincture from males, and it improved my sleep in a MAJOR way. I went from 4 hours a night to 8 hours , no BS. My back pain do not wake me nearly as much as they do w/o it. If you have any questions please feel free to tag or PM me Pepe. Thanks for the tag Trip. :d5:

Yes I have made qwiso with both males, and a hermi. Pending how bad it is, you could just pick out the seeds and smoke the flower. In my herm, I just chopped it, fast dried it in the oven, and chopped that fucker up. (it was the bubba fucker trip) Seed, and all went in the ISO. I didn't notice any difference with the qwiso. You could also use it for a tincture. Not sure if you have any pain issues, but this would be a good opportunity to stock up on edible meds. Maybe do some coconut oil. I made a tincture from males, and it improved my sleep in a MAJOR way. I went from 4 hours a night to 8 hours , no BS. My back pain do not wake me nearly as much as they do w/o it. If you have any questions please feel free to tag or PM me Pepe. Thanks for the tag Trip. :d5:
fuggz you always have some kind of knowledge and experiance to share, its great.. i think im going to check out the edibles section because my girl who doesnt even get high wants to bake some edibles for me! do you have and reccomended "teks" for edibles/tinctures that you speak of?

o and today upon closer inspection of fight #1 her set of leaves that she has been slowly growing now has 3 fingers so im a little relieved now.. she just looks like shes in rough shape.. maybe from shedding the shell or genetics and shell shedding... i donno.. any way they all look fine and i now just watered further to the edge so the roots can search further out from the center for water and nutes...:pop:

o and today upon closer inspection of fight #1 her set of leaves that she has been slowly growing now has 3 fingers so im a little relieved now.. she just looks like shes in rough shape.. maybe from shedding the shell or genetics and shell shedding... i donno.. any way they all look fine and i now just watered further to the edge so the roots can search further out from the center for water and nutes...:pop:
I actually have not made many edibles, but @StickMan has some good recipes. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind sharing if we ask him nicely.
:kiss:

Day 10
Things are going well guys
C4

DSCN1532.JPG
DSCN1533.JPG
DSCN1536.JPG

DSCN1534.JPG
DSCN1535.JPG
And I believe Flight 1 Is A Mutant Of Sorts
DSCN1537.JPG
DSCN1538.JPG