Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

@The Elvis i got s story about The King that proly no one will believe but my great grandfather on my mothers side was a sergeant in the same platoon or whatever as Elvis was and have pics of them 2, arm in arm with mugs of beer in Germany... its a great picture man and my grandmother also has letters/note from him. Its pretty cool:headbang:

That is very cool!!! :pass:

This thread is knocking on heaven's door! Nice story, trip! :D :cool1:

...and those hilarious comments, folks.... haha Thank you much.:headbang: Very pleasant check in for this flight, btm. Much thanks :smokeout:
Let's wait for the takeoff.:pop:

@The Elvis i got s story about The King that proly no one will believe but my great grandfather on my mothers side was a sergeant in the same platoon or whatever as Elvis was and have pics of them 2, arm in arm with mugs of beer in Germany... its a great picture man and my grandmother also has letters/note from him. Its pretty cool:headbang:
That is very cool I know it's sentimental but I have to say they pics will be worth something

The soul plane is prepared for takeoff but there lookslike a lot of smoke in the cabin!
F*** the smoking prohibition. It is just a trendy idea. First time I travelled overseas it was perfectly all right to smoke in the plane. And this is Mexican Airlines, so we just briebe them.

Day 7
I dont know whats going on with Flight #1 Maybe pre take off engine troubles?
DSCN1462.JPG
DSCN1463.JPG

#2 is perfectly fine though ladies and gentleman:cooldance:
DSCN1460.JPG

C4 looking Explosive!:hothot:
DSCN1454.JPG

Back