Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

ok so i got to thinking and reading about these Strains and im so excited about Mexican Airlines that i dropped another seed in water just now! so we will have 2 Mexican Airlines and 1 C4 for this log:shooty:
Ole' Trip Always has something under his sleeve :muahaha:

Last edited:
ok so i got to thinking and reading about these trains and im so excited about Mexican Airlines that i dropped another seed in water just now! so we will have 2 Mexican Airlines and 1 C4 for this log:shooty:
Ole' Trip Always has something under his sleeve :muahaha:

Trains ? First it was planes and now we're onto trains already ?

I must be stoned......:smoking::d5::smoking:

you know im medicated when i dont catch something like that because i usually proof read everything! haha thanks for the slap my friend @HashMaster !

Just wait till you get old and medicated.... I proof read 5 or 6 times, still have to edit 5 or 6 times, then finally just say screw it and give up and have a smoke.... :smoking:

:rofl::rofl::shrug::shrug::shrug::rofl::rofl:

well @Bailey my ak is getting cut down on the 1st so after that i will have these 3 fastbuds and that bubba i got in 3 gal smartpots in coco and then i have 3 coco 1 gal pots with freebies from my first seed order just to burn up some extra seeds.But they will stay on the outskirts of the tent because as you know this show is all about FastBuds and they will be right under my 2 LED's!!! and the c4 supposed to have a decent cbd so i will proly give half the yield to my grandmother like i was gonna do with the blue cheese that never sprouted

Last edited:
OK AFN, Both of the first seeds i germed are in their 3gal smartpots with Coco:coco: as the Substrate and are above ground and have shed their shells:baby:
I will begin their feeding around day 2 or when i feel their first set of true leaves are developed enough.
The 2nd Mexican Airlines was placed into the Rapid root cube and placed in a container on top of my LED's just like before.
So far so good AFN!:thumbsup:

OK AFN may I have your attention
My Name is Trip, your captain for this flight. How bout some jams while we do our pre-flight check ?

Feed: .5ml/l Sensi Grow A&B 2ml/l of the following additives, Voodoo Juice,Piranha,Tarantula,B-52
PH'd to 6.8
Temp: HOT! 89-90*F I do have alot of airflow though but am working on an AC unit($$$)
RH:48%

OK ladies and gentleman, we are gonna call this day 1 on all 3 girls to make it a little easier on me having to type different days for them.(its dangerous to fly and type!)
figured id try and put my grow glasses in front of the lens so you can see the color on them
C4 Day 1

DSCN1306.JPG
DSCN1307.JPG

and Your Host for this flight Mexican Airlines flights 420 and 421
DSCN1308.JPG
DSCN1309.JPG

The C4 is right on track with what FastBuds says about being Explosive right from the start!:fire:

Last edited:
Back