Feeds are as follows:
2ml/l Grow A&B, Calmag+, Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Tarantula, CarboLoad,B-52
PH:5.7
500ml Each
Temps 79*F
RH 59%
Time For Some Fresh FastBuds West Coast OG Dabs
View attachment 580987 View attachment 580988
It looks good. Your Mexican virgins looks happy. I look forward to see how my air planes perform.

How do you make the dabs?
Seems like a Honey bee extractor is the least dangerous...?

It looks good. Your Mexican virgins looks happy. I look forward to see how my air planes perform.

How do you make the dabs?
Seems like a Honey bee extractor is the least dangerous...?
this is the tube i use... $20 and durable as long as you dont make your own and buy a tube from a good company you should be A-OK
Yeah she's a mutation freak of nature just keep a close eye for:woody: on her as iv seen alot of mutants turn
im scared now bailey! i knew i shoulda germed another one because i was set on having 2 mex air's but if this one turns o well i know fastbuds has AMAZING quality smoke so it will surely make me forget about it haha... i guess only time will tell:chef:

this is the tube i use... $20 and durable as long as you dont make your own and buy a tube from a good company you should be A-OK
im scared now bailey! i knew i shoulda germed another one because i was set on having 2 mex air's but if this one turns o well i know fastbuds has AMAZING quality smoke so it will surely make me forget about it haha... i guess only time will tell:chef:
Yip bro just have to wait and see not all turn @richykn had a mutant gsc and it turned out nicely in the end

Day 14

Things are going well in the tent. The C4 is looking Great guys i cant wait till she gets her stretch on! the Mexican Airlines is taller then the C4 but that is Obv to be expected with her being a heavy sativa. i will not be doing any training to these girls just maybe some ponytailing on the C4 but thats really it im just gonna let these girls do their thing this time around.If they start getting out of control then LST will be preformed to keep them in check.Pic are from right at lights on an feeding

DSCN1617.JPG
DSCN1618.JPG
DSCN1619.JPG

The Mutant
DSCN1620.JPG

The C4 has that distinctive fat indica leafs I love to see that from my experience with indicas the ones that come out with the really fat leafs uzaly are a real heavy duty high
heres some more info on genetic real fast from seedfinder

Fast Buds Company - C4-Matic

C4 - Matic is not a simple name. White widow, Skunk, Big Bud and the Ruderalis are its 4 parents and the result is a real bombshell. It is very strong with a high productivity and ideal for commercial growers. It has a sharp physical influence and is also very good for medicinal use.

Genetics: Big Bud x Skunk x White Widow x Ruderalis
Flowering: Flowers at 12-18 hours photoperiod. 8 weeks from germination
Yield: 450-650 g/m2 50-350 g/plant
Height: 90 - 120 cm
THC: 16%
CBD: 1.1%
im hoping for a knockout stone since the Mexican Airlines is supposedly very sativa so i will need something for night time medicating for insomnia and pain hopefully

Back