Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

heres some more info on genetic real fast from seedfinder

Fast Buds Company - C4-Matic

C4 - Matic is not a simple name. White widow, Skunk, Big Bud and the Ruderalis are its 4 parents and the result is a real bombshell. It is very strong with a high productivity and ideal for commercial growers. It has a sharp physical influence and is also very good for medicinal use.

Genetics: Big Bud x Skunk x White Widow x Ruderalis
Flowering: Flowers at 12-18 hours photoperiod. 8 weeks from germination
Yield: 450-650 g/m2 50-350 g/plant
Height: 90 - 120 cm
THC: 16%
CBD: 1.1%
im hoping for a knockout stone since the Mexican Airlines is supposedly very sativa so i will need something for night time medicating for insomnia and pain hopefully
Sounds pretty awesome bro not two high on THC though I think ure snow storm ultra will bring out its THC potential

Day 20

Things are goin well so far with these.Im not too sure about flight #1:shrug::shrug:
MEX AIR #1

DSCN1665.JPG

The missing node is in the next 2 pics
DSCN1660.JPG

Weird huh?:shrug:
DSCN1661.JPG
DSCN1663.JPG

C4
she is getting just your basic leaf tucking and is looking great!
DSCN1650.JPG
DSCN1651.JPG
DSCN1652.JPG
DSCN1653.JPG

Flight #2
is getting tucked as well and looking great!

DSCN1654.JPG
DSCN1655.JPG
DSCN1656.JPG
i cant wait till these girls start their BIG stretch!!! 9.5/10 so far Fastbuds

the only reason it not a 10/10 is the mutant but i do understand that this is nature and things do happen:cheers:

Last edited:
Day 20

Things are goin well so far with these. Flight #1 is back up an running and taking passengers!:shooty:

MEX AIR #1

View attachment 585631
The missing node is in the next 2 pics
View attachment 585628
Weird huh?:shrug: I still have high hopes for her though! which is why i didnt pull her last week,even though i wanted to just germ another.Im glad i waited now
View attachment 585629 View attachment 585630
C4
she is getting just your basic leaf tucking and is looking great!
View attachment 585641 View attachment 585642 View attachment 585643 View attachment 585645
Flight #2
is getting tucked as well and looking great!

View attachment 585649 View attachment 585650 View attachment 585651 i cant wait till these girls start their BIG stretch!!! 9.5/10 so far Fastbuds
the only reason it not a 10/10 is the mutant but i do understand that this is nature and things do happen:cheers:

Looking great as always bro

Flight #1 was taken out to the Airplane graveyard tonight on day 21. She just couldnt get off the ground like i was hoping she would and power through the mutation.. Her sister flight #2 is a day younger, has twice the branching development and height and only a pre-flower here an there. Flight #1 had a decent amount on here little frame which was my major reason on pulling her tonight. she woulda ended up being like 10" max and just taking space away from the @FastBuds video comp space if i were to get accepted for that. Hope everyone has a Great Fathers Day! This is My First!!!:baby:

Flight #1 was taken out to the Airplane graveyard tonight on day 21. She just couldnt get off the ground like i was hoping she would and power through the mutation.. Her sister flight #2 is a day younger, has twice the branching development and height and only a pre-flower here an there. Flight #1 had a decent amount on here little frame which was my major reason on pulling her tonight. she woulda ended up being like 10" max and just taking space away from the @FastBuds video comp space if i were to get accepted for that. Hope everyone has a Great Fathers Day! This is My First!!!:baby:
HAPPY FATHERS DAY TRIP SHAME THE FLIGHT GOT CANCELLED

Happy Fathers Day! And ill raise a bowl for the Fallen!

Back