Fast Buds Fastbuds C4 on Mexican Airlines Flight 420

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TRIP SHAME THE FLIGHT GOT CANCELLED
thanks bailey same to you! it was hard to pull her as i have never pulled one before but i seen alot more disadvantages keeping her than not... im not on my first grow anymore and i wanna MAXIMIZE my yields and get my growing system fully dialed in... I have Veg and preflower down 100% but im running into troubles again in mid flower as you see now with my Bubba Kush Bubba Bush... always leads to a lockout... i think with these 2 remaining fastbuds i will do a nice flush before flower but im not sure when would be the Ideal time? maybe right before i give them bloom nutes for the first time?
Happy Fathers Day! And ill raise a bowl for the Fallen!
thank you my friend! stick aroun this WILL get interesting as always :thumbsup: Right @Bailey ?!?! haha!
[ QUOTE="DarkGreen, post: 1082977, member: 29391"]"Even if shipwrecked on the coldest and gloomiest of islands"

Sounds like the perfect strain..

UK crew!![/QUOTE]
Totally agree! i LOVE sativas an this one just sounds amazing!!!!!!!:pighug: stick around for the show my friend!:pop:

See when u feed do you do it till runoff? And I'd flush just before bloom nutes if I had to

So how u clean it or collect it to discard it with the fabric pots as with the plastic ones with the saucers it was easy but not so much now
i seen these on grow pot cheaply to keep the fabric pots out of the waste water... i still need to go get a shop vac to suck up the water... until then im emptying them by hand:yellowcard:
DSCN1715.JPG
DSCN1716.JPG

Back