Outdoor Fast & Vast Outdoor grow

because you don't know your soil's PH, you my have ph issues. 5.8 going in on a soil grow sounds low to me, and if you don't know the ph of your runoff, you could have a very low ph in the soil, it happens. That's the only reason I can think of for a healthy looking plant to be stunted like that, but I'm certainly no expert. Also, was it exposed to that cold snap you had? that can stunt them also. But think of it this way, she looks very nice and will likely give you some very nice bud, so enjoy her, no matter the volume you get!

:Sharing One:

Im using pure Coco to grow in. As far as I know 5.8 is right where it should be for CoCo...usually get a 6.0 run off from this. Im not sure about the cold, I brought her inside before she was exposed to the cold weather for those couple days. The only other thing i can really think of is that the CoCo is being reused from a previous grow and maybe the Nutes didnt get flushed out all the way...that being said, i flushed that CoCo at least 8 times with 5.8 PH water be fore reusing it. Ill try fresh Coco this next go around and see what happens

- - - Updated - - -

because you don't know your soil's PH, you my have ph issues. 5.8 going in on a soil grow sounds low to me, and if you don't know the ph of your runoff, you could have a very low ph in the soil, it happens. That's the only reason I can think of for a healthy looking plant to be stunted like that, but I'm certainly no expert. Also, was it exposed to that cold snap you had? that can stunt them also. But think of it this way, she looks very nice and will likely give you some very nice bud, so enjoy her, no matter the volume you get!

:Sharing One:

Im using pure Coco to grow in. As far as I know 5.8 is right where it should be for CoCo...usually get a 6.0 run off from this. Im not sure about the cold, I brought her inside before she was exposed to the cold weather for those couple days. The only other thing i can really think of is that the CoCo is being reused from a previous grow and maybe the Nutes didnt get flushed out all the way...that being said, i flushed that CoCo at least 8 times with 5.8 PH water be fore reusing it. Ill try fresh Coco this next go around and see what happens

image.jpeg
Any ideas on what's wrong with bottom leaves on this fast & Vast Auto - Day 26 - given half strength canna terra veg and canna rhizotonic same dose twice earlier on. Can anyone help me don't wanna lose 1st grow please????????

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 81
When I grow my autos outdoors I either plant the seeds straight in the dirt or if I do use a pot to grow in I use a 2 or 3 gallon tall pot. I like the taller pots better than I do the short round ones. But I still get a mutant plant at times but not as many when I plant them straight in my veggie garden. I think from my experience I get more mutants when I transplant them from pot to pot I think it's better to start them in the pot your going to grow them in. Just my 2cents.

I've found that transplanting is a matter of doing so at the proper time and size. I believe and plan to start documenting growth comparisons between my transplants and straight to soil. Its my belief ( and that's all it is yet, though its my anecdotal evidence that's leading me to investigate in depth, that my transplants actually grow faster than non transplanted container plants. can't test direct to soil outdoors........

Back