Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now,
Saturday night and I got some honeys! Both my girls are looking swell. Turned on the autopots yesterday. Fed the soil today with a handful of benes and stuff. They both look great, looking forward to some nice big girls!

FADD8AA1-10CF-43F9-B076-22188D9B0233.jpeg
4F082DEF-E759-4C5F-B289-32ABC04F84A5.jpeg

I haven't fallen off the earth. Just off my legs. In and out of hospital with a leg that looks like Popeyes pumped up arm.
My wife has been watering but I don't know what shape the tent is in. I'll follow through when I can get up. They got the infection under control and with luck I'll get to keep it.
:pass:
@Feenix How are you doing? Hope you are feeling better. Are the plants still growing?

hello Wild bunch. :vibe: @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug:@Mañ'O'Green :toke: Purple Punch Auto day 12. doing well.
Strawberry x Banana day29. also growing well. one of the PP is showing a small mutation. , one side a little off center.
"Have you hugged your mutant today" :bighug:?
DSC_0906.JPG
DSC_0907.JPG
DSC_0909.JPG
DSC_0911.JPG
DSC_0916.JPG
DSC_0917.JPG

today is Memorial day in the States, when we honor the folks that gave their life to keep me and you in the decadent lifestyle wei have grown accustomed to. thank you for your service. :bow:

20210530_104040-02.jpeg

I know this is part of the 2020 Range and isn't part of the Grow And Show but it is FastBuds Strawberry Pie Auto from 2020 and is by far the most beautiful looking flower I've seen in a long time.
Lovely fruity tight compact nugs glistening with goodness and dripping in resin.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Some amazing girls in here massive well done to everyone it's a joy to scroll.

View attachment 1324310
I know this is part of the 2020 Range and isn't part of the Grow And Show but it is FastBuds Strawberry Pie Auto from 2020 and is by far the most beautiful looking flower I've seen in a long time.
Lovely fruity tight compact nugs glistening with goodness and dripping in resin.
Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Some amazing girls in here massive well done to everyone it's a joy to scroll.
I just dropped 1 of these. I’ve had a hankering for some straw pie since a friend did one.
that looks amazeballs!!

hello Wild bunch. :vibe: @Fast Buds Heather. :bighug:@Mañ'O'Green :toke: Purple Punch Auto day 12. doing well.
Strawberry x Banana day29. also growing well. one of the PP is showing a small mutation. , one side a little off center.
"Have you hugged your mutant today" :bighug:?View attachment 1324294View attachment 1324295View attachment 1324296View attachment 1324298View attachment 1324299View attachment 1324300
today is Memorial day in the States, when we honor the folks that gave their life to keep me and you in the decadent lifestyle wei have grown accustomed to. thank you for your service. :bow:

Lookin great!

Thanks mate the smell is making me salivate but she deserves a proper cure for sure.

I just dropped 1 of these. I’ve had a hankering for some straw pie since a friend did one.
that looks amazeballs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back