Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now,
Boy these gals are growing up!

3BD2E966-3C9E-4E73-A32C-AB8D847C3EA8.jpeg
AD9E8F18-B89D-43DA-A9AA-70BA26D734B6.jpeg

Seeds have landed!
Some Mimosa Cake and Bruce Banner. I’ll get one started in the next few days, weathers looking good so I think I’m going to give growing outside another shot.
82C806BB-4C54-4D6E-951E-43A3685633CA.jpeg

Seeds have landed!
Some Mimosa Cake and Bruce Banner. I’ll get one started in the next few days, weathers looking good so I think I’m going to give growing outside another shot.
View attachment 1326105
Did they get there by canoe? First ones still traveling around the world? :jump::jump: I bet it has something to do with the awesome customer service we get from @Fast Buds Heather :kiss::bighug: that you got them finally!

Ok gang if you don't have a couple of UPD on the log show us what is happening.

Last edited:
Seeds have landed!
View attachment 1326105
Ditto it's to good to ignore were I am too good luck

2nd update @Mañ'O'Green
finaly sunny week so theres some progress.. next week first lst will take place ;)
day 25 Forbidden Runtz. Luckily not showing sex yet so we still have time to prep her better for flowering :naughtystep:

stay safe friends
:pass:
Forbidden Runtz day 25.jpg

2nd update @Mañ'O'Green
finaly sunny week so theres some progress.. next week first lst will take place ;)
day 25 Forbidden Runtz. Luckily not showing sex yet so we still have time to prep her better for flowering :naughtystep:

stay safe friends
View attachment 1326225
This is what she could potentially grow into man. Here is mine at 34 days.

She is been an absolute treasure for sure.
20210604_111103.jpg

This is what she could potentially grow into man. Here is mine at 34 days.

She is been an absolute treasure for sure.
View attachment 1326240
nice lst.... looking lovely ;) Im really looking forward to try her and kosher cake in my next indoor grow, hopefuly shell get big as Yours ;) but, Im actualy also quite curious what she can do in the outdoor grow in my location :)
and looking forward what youll show with her here indoor :)

Sex
Update #5: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 32, middle of week 5.
Tremendous growth over the past week. All doing well. :biggrin: Purple Punch is starting to enter flower development. :thumbsup:

32.SB 0.jpg
32.SB 1.jpg
32.SB 2.jpg
32.xPP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back