Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they get there by canoe? First ones still traveling around the world? :jump::jump: I bet it has something to do with the awesome customer service we get from @Fast Buds Heather :kiss::bighug: that you got them finally!

Ok gang if you don't have a couple of UPD on the log show us what is happening.

Haha, well I am on a lake so maybe? :smoking:

Hey Now,
Such outstanding girls I couldn’t help but take some more pictures of her. They have had a soil drench of benes and one feed of NTFG Roman with a splash of Si. Using my supplemental fixture and two ES300s for lighting. They are in Happy Frog in autopots. Using autopots for water not feed and feeding NTFG by soil drench. Just have to remember to shut the water off and back on.
Here is what the plants see:
7F8C31AA-9087-4092-B15B-E645E449E2CF.jpeg

Heres the girls:

1C241B5E-B7A8-4C24-8E3A-F810CA5A0983.jpeg
8BD701CF-5CC9-41BC-8F5B-540285D820DD.jpeg
D730E830-24E6-47FE-AFFE-3EED9436192E.jpeg
CE1A1ACE-FA77-4E29-92B5-A86D29524BA5.jpeg

Last edited:
Sex
Strawberry banana 1 Day 35
IMG_20210604_185047.jpg

S&B 2 day 21
IMG_20210604_185146.jpg

Runtz day 21
IMG_20210604_185120.jpg

All 3
IMG_20210604_185036.jpg

Notcied some yellow on the lower leaves of S&B 1 could this be nitrogen deficiency she had a feed of 5ml grow 6ml bloom 3ml bigbud 3ml topmax yesterday
IMG_20210604_185222.jpg

Strawberry banana 1 Day 35
View attachment 1326418
S&B 2 day 21
View attachment 1326420
Runtz day 21
View attachment 1326419
All 3
View attachment 1326421

Notcied some yellow on the lower leaves of S&B 1 could this be nitrogen deficiency she had a feed of 5ml grow 6ml bloom 3ml bigbud 3ml topmax yesterday
View attachment 1326423

How do u get on adding max this early ? Have u tried heaven and max together ? I've definitely noticed better plant health and ability to recover with the combined it's expensive but heaven is imo a great add nice plants :headbang:

I used heaven a while ago just thought it was a gimic if you think it's worth the money and will help I'll pick a bottle up tomorrow and I usually add top max around the time I add big bud just after she shows sex soon as I notice flowers forming I start with 1 ml then up it by 1ml each feed never go over 3ml I just switch from big bud to overdrive when needed

I don't usually feed that heavy so soon but I find I run into pk deficiencys early flower just trying to get a head and make sure the soil has enough food

How do u get on adding max this early ? Have u tried heaven and max together ? I've definitely noticed better plant health and ability to recover with the combined it's expensive but heaven is imo a great add nice plants :headbang:

Can anyone enter this competition? I have forbidden runtz growing now
It's more about showing the genetics out than a competition.. @Mañ'O'Green would be the one to ask if it possible to enter with your own seeds if you have ma y be documentation from the beggining (I'm not sure tho just rambling :rofl: :jointman::rofl::vibes:)

I used heaven a while ago just thought it was a gimic if you think it's worth the money and will help I'll pick a bottle up tomorrow and I usually add top max around the time I add big bud just after she shows sex soon as I notice flowers forming I start with 1 ml then up it by 1ml each feed never go over 3ml I just switch from big bud to overdrive when needed

I don't usually feed that heavy so soon but I find I run into pk deficiencys early flower just trying to get a head and make sure the soil has enough food
Am not any particularly amazing grower by any means but even my eyes see facts and I've abused my two forbidden runtz plants along the way chopped loads of leafs probably the same amount one of my average autos would accumulate in a whole grow from the big plant and it's deffo helped . I've also noticed the time it was taking the stems to dry after I'd chop a branch or fan , you no the little bit u have left that turns dry and woody and falls off them bits were recovering and hardened much faster and just over all plant health seems better imo . Am just starting to introduce the max with my stardawg I've also got some bud boost that I'll add so we are looking similar I will keep an eye on your grow for sure
THC

Thanks for the advice I'll pick a bottle up tomorrow see how it goes I was ment to get a bottle last time I was at the hydro shop but got alg a mic won't hurt to have a extra bottle to the collection although the wife won't be happy

Thanks for the advice I'll pick a bottle up tomorrow see how it goes I was ment to get a bottle last time I was at the hydro shop but got alg a mic won't hurt to have a extra bottle to the collection although the wife won't be happy
£23 for 500ml owch so use cash then she won't know :muahaha: it's what do or have the equal amount ready to give as peace offering :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back