Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green
Update 2, days 7 & 14
Strain Purple Punch Auto

Punch is 13 days.. cruising along with her lil buddy.. whatever it is.. :shrug:

Will be moved outside before the next update, soon as it warms back up a bit... only 56F for a high today :nono:

Day 7
pp7.jpg

Day 14
pp14-jpg.1326788

So see ya in the sun next time :joy:

Attachments

• pp14.jpg
    pp14.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 214
Yes, compact! That is a good way to start a plant for indoor growth IMPO. By having a lot of blue in your spectrum right now it encourages this type of growth if the genetics allow. It will be bushy and respond well to topping or an early foliar application of Fulvic Acid 5 parts and kelp 2 parts. Then when the plant naturally starts to bloom add 15 minutes of Far Red at lights out for the next 7 - 10 days. Turn off the blue for the next 2 weeks or just leave them off. This can boost the bloom stretch but the plant overall is not too tall for the average plant space. Plants can always use the blue. I provide mine in flower with the UVA Plus 10,000 K View attachment 1326758 I know you have all this cool lighting.
Thanks for the guidance. I was hoping their compact habit and short nodal distance, for lack of a better term, is due to the blue boost. I’ll have to try the fulvic/kelp foliar sounds interesting. Curious to see the impact, if any, of the green. I usually grow them without modification, I love to see how they grow. They can be such a thing of beauty, symmetry, yadda, yadda, yadda. And it’s just what I do.

Just priced it up at my store £40 for a litre found a 500ml for 15 on amazon think I'll order that and she always get spoilt mate she just likes to give me a hard time when I spend money on my plants but she doesn't complain when she's smoking it :doh:

I give her some money for clothes last week so she can enjoy the summer sun I waited in the car checking out the eye candy as you do and she comes back with 4 pairs a pj's and some leggings and a few vest tops must be planning on getting a tan in the bedroom :naughtystep:
That's what I do matey I buy something I just tell her to check her bank and run out to the garden and hide if my clothes don't end up on the lawn we are golden :d5: :cheers::pass:

@Jsmith I hope i am wrong. but if that plant at day 36 is not showing bud sites, it may not bloom? sorry. :shrug:unless it's photoperiod?

@Jsmith I hope i am wrong. but if that plant at day 36 is not showing bud sites, it may not bloom? sorry. :shrug:unless it's photoperiod?

She is starting to bloom. Some plants just take a little longer to bloom. They will bloom quicker under different environmental factors and forms of stress. Over feeding, under feeding, too much light, not enough light, growing medium and pot size. These are all different factors. She is an autoflower and shes starting her bloom. She has been slightly overfed recently. But dialing her back down a little until she demands more. 500 ppm is enough. But recently shes been getting fed 700 for the past 4 days

20210606_142151.jpg

Seeds have landed!
Some Mimosa Cake and Bruce Banner. I’ll get one started in the next few days, weathers looking good so I think I’m going to give growing outside another shot.
View attachment 1326105
Finalllyyy!!! I'm so glad they made it!! My apologies again for the extended wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back