Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the UPDs . :toke:

I hope I didn't miss any. I am sooo stoned :baked:. @Only1Sky You are clear for the rest of the UPDs except for Harvest and Bud shots. I think I should rename them on the chart?

Can anyone enter this competition? I have forbidden runtz growing now

@Jsmith all members growing Fast Buds plants are welcome to show them in this thread. To be eligible to be part of the Grow N Show you must be able to show the seed package or some other evidence that @Fast Buds Heather deems appropriate. It must be one of the listed strains Mimosa Cake Auto, Forbidden Runtz Auto, Bruce Banner Auto, Strawberry Banana Auto, Kosher Cake Auto, Purple Punch Auto, and Wedding Glue Auto.

Forbidden Runtz Auto - Winner winner chicken dinner! Show us that ticket :rofl:

Haha, well I am on a lake so maybe? :smoking:

I think I knew that or :aha:

£23 for 500ml owch so use cash then she won't know :muahaha: it's what do or have the equal amount ready to give as peace offering :tongue:
Just priced it up at my store £40 for a litre found a 500ml for 15 on amazon think I'll order that and she always get spoilt mate she just likes to give me a hard time when I spend money on my plants but she doesn't complain when she's smoking it :doh:

I give her some money for clothes last week so she can enjoy the summer sun I waited in the car checking out the eye candy as you do and she comes back with 4 pairs a pj's and some leggings and a few vest tops must be planning on getting a tan in the bedroom :naughtystep:

I just installed a ts1000 into the tent while the fc3000 gets here :headbang: :jointman::cooldance:(free af by the way :rofl::baked:)
This is gonna be some beautiful frosty nugs I called it already
20210604_210400.jpg
20210604_210410.jpg
20210604_210423.jpg

Thanks for the UPDs . :toke:

I hope I didn't miss any. I am sooo stoned :baked:. @Only1Sky You are clear for the rest of the UPDs except for Harvest and Bud shots. I think I should rename them on the chart?

@Jsmith all members growing Fast Buds plants are welcome to show them in this thread. To be eligible to be part of the Grow N Show you must be able to show the seed package or some other evidence that @Fast Buds Heather deems appropriate. It must be one of the listed strains Mimosa Cake Auto, Forbidden Runtz Auto, Bruce Banner Auto, Strawberry Banana Auto, Kosher Cake Auto, Purple Punch Auto, and Wedding Glue Auto.

Forbidden Runtz Auto - Winner winner chicken dinner! Show us that ticket :rofl:

I think I knew that or :aha:

Ill see if I can find mine. If not, maybe heather can use my order number as proof?

Day 17 for WeddingGlue. Pretty intense gal, really fast so far. Does she look kinda squat, nodes close together?

View attachment 1326754View attachment 1326755
Yes, compact! That is a good way to start a plant for indoor growth IMPO. By having a lot of blue in your spectrum right now it encourages this type of growth if the genetics allow. It will be bushy and respond well to topping or an early foliar application of Fulvic Acid 5 parts and kelp 2 parts. Then when the plant naturally starts to bloom add 15 minutes of Far Red at lights out for the next 7 - 10 days. Turn off the blue for the next 2 weeks or just leave them off. This can boost the bloom stretch but the plant overall is not too tall for the average plant space. Plants can always use the blue. I provide mine in flower with the UVA Plus 10,000 K snicker4.gif I know you have all this cool lighting.

I missed my weekly mark this week, down with some sickness but I’m bouncing back.
the gals, a strawberry banana and mimosa cake are both 31 days old today and still doing the do.
strawberry banana is just a weird gangly stretchy thing but I am in luv with mim cake.
they’re both spitting some pistils but both look to have plenty of time for end of veg and stretch so I’m hoping to see a few more nodes.
I’ll post my next official tagged update when the gals have hit flower, until then less official updates will be available in the blog and my mess of a stagger journal lol.
First couple pics are strawberry banana and the last couple are mim cake.
077FF7EA-1F87-408E-B333-9FC1AE09CE30.jpeg
BB66B8A6-6C41-4EB2-844C-5BDFEBBC0C5F.jpeg
D88B83C3-471D-403D-83D9-B989FF1102E9.jpeg
674E2CFE-D7C3-45AA-B136-1DF6565F371B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back