Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #3: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 17 for the babies. They're doing OK, but nothing to be particularly proud of yet. At least they're still alive and growing slowly. :biggrin:

View attachment 1320378View attachment 1320379
Sometimes getting y
Hey Now!
Finally there, or here I guess I should say. Last night I finally had the opportunity and ability to clean up my garden room and get these beans in the dirt!
For the necessary details: Happy Frog soil, autopots (just for water), NFTG Roman Regimen, various benes, and 2 ES300, various autocobs for main lighting. Hope to have my supplemental lights going too but we’ll see. Definitely going to us UV.
Here we are, represented by toothpicks
View attachment 1318753View attachment 1318754
really like your room!

We just hit the 3 week mark and straw ban and mim cake are still alive barely lol.
if you follow along with the blog then you may have seen where they were assaulted viciously by my bobtail cat.
so between straw ban stretching like crazy and mim cake bearing the brunt of the cat-astrophy I am growing and showing a couple of wounded weedies lol.
I’m bending both plants now, don’t even care about their feelings anymore and we shall see if they decide to turn out.
View attachment 1323229View attachment 1323228View attachment 1323231View attachment 1323231View attachment 1323230
It's WEED. It will be fine.
Better tell the cat that girl that was attacked will get really big and is gonna kick the cat's ass.:smoking:

Bruce Banner - Day 17

Very unusual crinkly growth on her Hoping its a cool mutation that turns her into a beast. @Fast Buds Heather Any ideas what's happening?

full

@Mañ'O'Green

It's WEED. It will be fine.
Better tell the cat that girl that was attacked will get really big and is gonna kick the cat's ass.:smoking:
Not worried, as you say it’s a weed!
it’ll grow or explode, one or the other.
mim cake is rocking 24 hours after some treatment. She’s turning back towards the light and is much perkier than she was after the attack lol
I’ve even had to tie down the main again, she’s def trying to put out.
she’s also spit about 3 pistils right here at the 3 week mark, so I’m hoping to get another week to two of some good veg.
E4D86AC5-0CC1-405E-9901-146F066AB1C0.jpeg
337FC303-5EB4-4FED-854E-D7A2AED399A7.jpeg
B0C17908-D739-4084-AA48-5A344AB67269.jpeg

Bruce Banner - Day 17

Very unusual crinkly growth on her Hoping its a cool mutation that turns her into a beast. @Fast Buds Heather Any ideas what's happening?

full

@Mañ'O'Green
I have had a couple fast buds do something like this when young or similar but different every time it was my nicest out of the batch of seeds I ran so hopefully that one becomes an absolute monster.

I have had a couple fast buds do something like this when young or similar but different every time it was my nicest out of the batch of seeds I ran so hopefully that one becomes an absolute monster.
Heres hoping it's more Hulk than Bruce Banner eh? :smoking:

Cheers
Qb

Update #4: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 25, middle of week 4.
What a huge difference over the past week. I'd say that they're getting their "feet" under them. They got transplanted out of the solo cups and into their final homes: 3 gallon @Rain Science Grow Bags. They clearly like having more room to breathe.

25.All.jpg
25.PP.jpg
25.SB1.jpg
25.SB2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back