Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Now,
Here we are 1st official update. The plants are doing well. I put them in the dirt last Saturday evening. I was surprised how quickly they germinated and popped above the soil. I put the seeds directly into the soil these days. I’ve tried every method out there and just putting them right into the soil has the best track record of success.
And what’s up with the fungus gnats?!? Every thread I’m growing in folks are complaining about them. I’ve been over run myself. Dayum.

A1681CCC-29A7-4CE1-8C78-9998579A7680.jpeg

Well thanks for that . I've just had a free eye test . I honestly thought it said wk1 W2 and didn't even read along to the big word FINISH ...... I feel a wee bit red faced now :crying: my bad MOG won't even waste ya time by tagging u in this message haha

Soooooo do,s this mean I can't do week 5s update :jointman: (jokes)
@Mañ'O'Green I have updated but forgot to tag you!

Been out of town the first half of this week, another update coming tonight or tomorrow. Sorry!

Update 1 @Mañ'O'Green
Forbidden Runtz adapting to the greenhouse. Cold nights are back in our country (5-9°C, nothing nice) so they are still going indoor everynight. Days are 18-28 but mainly cloudy :-( hopefuly the sun will overtake already...
Day 12
View attachment 1320418
How's it going man she looks great what's the greenhouse like been thinking about getting one for my back yard but I have nosey neighbours and kids coming in and out every other day can u see through from a distance

Random midweek post, week 2.5 approx.
so I have no idea what’s going on here.
I mean, obvs one plant is stretching but holy hell lol.
both these gals are same age, under the same light(each is under an autocob), yada yada.
They started 32” under the autocobs and I expected a bit of stretch but mim cake don’t care, she ain’t stretching.
All the while straw ban is reaching for the skies.
I kind of think the one cob is going out maybe and that’s why it’s plant is stretching like this.
I’ll investigate that tomorrow, I’m too high and tired to do anything except whine about it atm lol.
1D5B01ED-A505-4761-9985-AB16A04FCAC0.jpeg

How's it going man she looks great what's the greenhouse like been thinking about getting one for my back yard but I have nosey neighbours and kids coming in and out every other day can u see through from a distance
Still cold nights (although better then 5-9, 12 is still too low) so shes going in the house every night. This one is not classic glass greenhouse, but plastic one as its not that sealed so we dont need to fight mold like last year in the glass greenhouse ... You can get milky colored one, so not that transparent for the naked eye, but transparent enough for sunlight. Or you can use round red xmas decorations(balls) when they are bigger and from 20+m it looks like tomatoes even in the transparent one ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back