Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mañ'O'Green
Purple Punch went in the soil today as the lunar calendar said it's time :smoking: Will have the first update in the next few days
:thumbsup:
Love this a fellow lunar planter. I've popped one in the soil today too. A FastBuds Sour Diesel not part of the grow and show but wanted to show love to a fellow lunar planter! ❤️

@Mañ'O'Green @Fast Buds Heather

Some growth since last. It just the Fast Bud seedlings, i noticed the photo periods are slow also, found some gnats in their pots. I got something for the pests. I had other seeds -pawpaw in with the seeds at the time whether that introduced any pathegens no idea, but next time - be without any other seeds.

Her home will be the vege garden, i shall do another in a pot, and she will be in the Fast Bud section with her Show Sister as well.
About 12 days since germ

Been a bit slow back as i was struck down with Queensland Tick Typus, on recovering

P1380109.JPG

When I was growing Vegetables and Flowers for my road side stand, The Old Farmer's Almanac was an important tool. Here in this desert we could plant a week or two earlier based on soil temperatures than recommended in the book's charts but it did seem to make a difference when everything including the moon phase lined up. I did not keep those kinds of records so it is only Bro-science and a feeling. I learned a lot from an old farmer I worked for when I was a child. He talked more to his plants than he did to people. Now that I think about it it was not always nice what he said to the plants :rofl:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back