Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #3: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Day 17 for the babies. They're doing OK, but nothing to be particularly proud of yet. At least they're still alive and growing slowly. :biggrin:

17.All a.jpg
17.All b.jpg

Update 1 @Mañ'O'Green
Forbidden Runtz adapting to the greenhouse. Cold nights are back in our country (5-9°C, nothing nice) so they are still going indoor everynight. Days are 18-28 but mainly cloudy :-( hopefuly the sun will overtake already...
Day 12
1621521606396.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green think u missed my update my next one is week 5 :toke: :peace:
We are not doing weekly updates. I don't count all of them or you would be done! Same with @Only1Sky. Just update when the plants reach milestones.

Then we have the others that have not updated at all?

Chart is updated in the first post of this thread. Please visit often and raise your hand If I miss something important. Please post more pictures for the sponsors. After all it is a grow and Show!

:bighug:

@Feenix @smokeyfromau @Vegasbear87 @henry50

Last edited:
We are not doing weekly updates. I don't count all of them or you would be done! Same with @Only1Sky. Just update when the plants reach milestones.

Then we have the others that have not updated at all?

View attachment 1320485

@Feenix @smokeyfromau @Vegasbear87 @henry50
Well thanks for that . I've just had a free eye test . I honestly thought it said wk1 W2 and didn't even read along to the big word FINISH ...... I feel a wee bit red faced now :crying: my bad MOG won't even waste ya time by tagging u in this message haha

Soooooo do,s this mean I can't do week 5s update :jointman: (jokes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back