Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1306859

This event is sponsored by @Fast Buds Heather
moderator : @Mañ'O'Green

All lurkers welcome! if you have your own beans your welcome to join :thumbsup:

Participants will post in here weekly updates with strain name and the progress of the show and in which week they are.

start date : APRIL . finish date : AUGUST

good luck have fun :d5:

View attachment 1318307
View attachment 1306859

This event is sponsored by @Fast Buds Heather
moderator : @Mañ'O'Green

All lurkers welcome! if you have your own beans your welcome to join :thumbsup:

Participants will post in here weekly updates with strain name and the progress of the show and in which week they are.

start date : APRIL . finish date : AUGUST

good luck have fun :d5:

View attachment 1318307
Ok here we Grow:woohoo1::smokeit::greenthumb::woody::jump::growing:
20210515_224637.jpg
:joy::drunks::bong:

It's all good no worries man. And it's my first time with a earhtbox jr its half the size of the original one. I still need to get used to the whole watering again but it's not that hard honestly..
I really like the concept am guessing if u nail the rhizosphere and watering you reap the rewards ? I mite give the box a go with some veg next year do u have any pics I like having a nosey ??

I really like the concept am guessing if u nail the rhizosphere and watering you reap the rewards ? I mite give the box a go with some veg next year do u have any pics I like having a nosey ??

Of the plant in the EB jr just the pictures I've shared here

Hey Now!
Finally there, or here I guess I should say. Last night I finally had the opportunity and ability to clean up my garden room and get these beans in the dirt!
For the necessary details: Happy Frog soil, autopots (just for water), NFTG Roman Regimen, various benes, and 2 ES300, various autocobs for main lighting. Hope to have my supplemental lights going too but we’ll see. Definitely going to us UV.
Here we are, represented by toothpicks
C7158A55-1CD6-4A76-A3B8-7F99E358D765.jpeg
9E96CBE1-DBFD-4C2B-8D25-6F7006012AA4.jpeg

Hey Now!
Finally there, or here I guess I should say. Last night I finally had the opportunity and ability to clean up my garden room and get these beans in the dirt!
For the necessary details: Happy Frog soil, autopots (just for water), NFTG Roman Regimen, various benes, and 2 ES300, various autocobs for main lighting. Hope to have my supplemental lights going too but we’ll see. Definitely going to us UV.
Here we are, represented by toothpicks
View attachment 1318753View attachment 1318754
You legal growers are so lucky killer room m8 :clapper:

FB mimosa cake and wedding glue......Transplanted into their new homes after quite a long time in solos and extra apical stem height was able to bury the Stems as my friend called me off to do a trimming job as he hurt his back before his broker came in they have been acclimated and are now loving it......woof
20CD1442-8458-4A5D-B9DF-AE03AB5EE7AC.jpeg
F90C803E-698E-4C91-AF58-F2DAF63BF38E.jpeg

@Fast Buds Heather . and @Mañ'O'Green . :bighug: both Purple Punch up in 32 hours. BUT they must have been watching CNN, because they both had their helmets on. one i managed to spread it and get it off. the other is super tight, no opening. i am keeping it wet, but it may not make it. :shrug:
DSC_0867.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back