Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 7
Feeding 1t/5gal Floraflex Veg A&B
HtH
5ml/gal Calmag
20210514_214410.jpg

Who's doing full organics here be nice to have a fast way to see your progress next to mine not that am competing or anything :pass: :biggrin:
I'm doing it the organics living soil (might be wrong name but the I have worms and mycos n stuffs) I've been doing it for about a year now.

I'm doing it the organics living soil (might be wrong name but the I have worms and mycos n stuffs) I've been doing it for about a year now.
El natural ehhh :clapper: what myco do u use I went for the empathy stuff this time Normally only use vitax q4 but this stuff was on offer and am cheap :eyebrows: you using any sea weed / molasses ?

You using all mix or light ? I start with just heaven and light mix for 3 weeks then tbh I just make it up :crying:
I joke I joke I go for half doses of heaven first 3 weeks then up to them how they look after that I never go near what they tell u to use tho I know that charts a cash grab imo

@Fast Buds Heather, @Mañ'O'Green

I am starting to think the sunroom could be the cause as Strawberry Banana she is still in the jiffy and looks burnt. Not related to the grow show is Forbidden Runtz she is much better, so maybe i need to drop another or see how she goes? Not too late to do another? i shall still keep her maybe just plant her out in the vege garden and see show she goes

P1370969.JPG

Who's doing full organics here be nice to have a fast way to see your progress next to mine not that am competing or anything :pass: :biggrin:

Hi mate. This round I'm using biobizz light mix with a new organic amendment with some silicium flash mixed into the soil 2 weeks before transplanting and allowed to cook. They then get top fed a grow amendment once a week at weeks 4 and 5 then onto the bloom amendment for 3 weeks and finally a final phase bloom till chop

Also got 1 HiJack that I fired 1 biotab at the base of the hole during transplant and some silicium flash. Have added a little of the amendments above to help her along. She is loving it.

All of them get put into garden trays connected to an autopot tank and fed plain water from around day 18.

HiJack at back. Sour Diesel front.

IMG_20210512_180242.jpg
IMG_20210512_180246.jpg

Qb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back