Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just started 2 Fast Buds Green Crack, did you grow them before?
Yep I'm just finishing one now. First one I've grown. Leans heavily towards the sativa side, doubled in size during stretch and had taken an extra couple of weeks to finish flower than other autos I've grown. But I reckon she'll yeild a good 6-8 ounces so was deff worth the wait. You would struggle to fit 4 in a 4 X 4 btw so prepare for a big plant.

Update #2: @Mañ'O'Green
Strain: 2x Strawberry Banana, 1x Purple Punch
Well, its day 10 for the babies. Growth has been slow, and unfortunately, one of the Strawberry Bananas is struggling to survive. Happily the other two plants seem to be doing modestly well.

10.All a.jpg
10.All b.jpg

Just flooded the four gallon pots with 2ml. per gallon megacrop 2.0 on day 12. not an official update, just a plain old update. :bighug:
S&B given 1 1/2 liter each. @Fast Buds Heather . :bighug:and @Mañ'O'Green .
BTW..... new moon,
DSC_0852.JPG
DSC_0853.JPG
DSC_0854.JPG
DSC_0855.JPG
time to germinate second cultivar. Purple Punch. :joy:

I didn't see this when it started. But I'll post some pics of my girls for fun.These girls were planted the 2nd and 3rd of April. So they are 40 days old.
I've got Amnesia, Bubblegum, and Pineapple Express going. The amnesia is gorgeous, the branching and short internodal lengths are outstanding. The PE is huge!!! And she's still stretching! Gonna have to bend her over at the top. The BG grew nice and bushy then stretched into a top cola upon flowering. First time I've run Fast Buds, so far I'm luvin them.

The Bubblegum & Pineapple Express are in 10gal pots, Amnesia in a 5gal.

Amnesia
20210513_143534_HDR.jpg

Bubblegum
20210513_143540_HDR.jpg

Pineapple Express
20210513_145720.jpg

I didn't see this when it started. But I'll post some pics of my girls for fun.These girls were planted the 2nd and 3rd of April. So they are 40 days old.
I've got Amnesia, Bubblegum, and Pineapple Express going. The amnesia is gorgeous, the branching and short internodal lengths are outstanding. The PE is huge!!! And she's still stretching! Gonna have to bend her over at the top. The BG grew nice and bushy then stretched into a top cola upon flowering. First time I've run Fast Buds, so far I'm luvin them.

The Bubblegum & Pineapple Express are in 10gal pots, Amnesia in a 5gal.

Amnesia
View attachment 1317882

Bubblegum
View attachment 1317883

Pineapple Express
View attachment 1317884
These are not the FastBud strains in the Grow-N-Show. You are welcome to post picture but please make note in each post so there is no confussion to the actual participants.

The strains we are growing are:
Mimosa Cake Auto, Forbidden Runtz Auto, Bruce Banner Auto, Strawberry Banana Auto, Kosher Cake Auto, Purple Punch Auto, and Wedding Glue Auto.

Week 4 today

Last bit of bondage today clipped a few fans here and there no more than 3 from each girl started the grow at 1ml /1ltr and heaven at 2ml/1ltr

Lateral shaping is now complete so onwards and upwards as they say somewhere
IMG_20210514_095805.jpg
IMG_20210514_095827.jpg

@Mañ'O'Green

Week 4 today

Last bit of bondage today clipped a few fans here and there no more than 3 from each girl started the grow at 1ml /1ltr and heaven at 2ml/1ltr

Lateral shaping is now complete so onwards and upwards as they say somewhere View attachment 1318061View attachment 1318062

@Mañ'O'Green
Pretty girls!:thumbsup:
I love/hate that "Hot Mess" stage.

LOTS of growth. but it's hard for me to be happy with my LST. I know that I need to pay more attention to crazy sucker branches when I use the layover LST method.
On this run of testing three girls, I think I'm only going to open up the side branching and keep the general Christmas tree structure.

So @Kyote @Bmurrciless and @4d-Rock are the only folks that have not received them from what I understand? I will go ahead and resend just in case the second packe happens to make it faster. I'm sorry guys.... it's always a slight gamble to ship overseas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back